I am a 6-year Starbucks partner with over 10 years supervisory experience in the specialty coffee industry looking to secure a position as an Assistant Store Manager in the Burlington, VT district. I am seeking this position in which my experience, education and skills can be applied to furthering the growth of a Starbucks store in cooperation with a leading Store Manager in preparation for my future role as a successful Store Manager.
Jamestown Business College
Business Administration , Business Administration
Starbucks , Jamestown, NY
- June 2015
• Engage in conversations with customers to build lasting relationships and ensure customer satisfaction.
• Communicate clearly to the barista team to provide direction and support on a daily basis especially in times of high pressure and uncertainty.
• Model and coach other partners to a customer comes first standard while ensuring legendary customer service.
• Develop positive relationships with shift and barista teams by understanding and addressing individual motivation, needs and concerns.
• Support store operations by identifying opportunities within the store at various levels to improve functionality and performance of store and partners.
Ensuring Legendary Customer Service
Implementation of Beverage Quality
Directing the Work of Partners
Bruegger's Bagels , Lexington, SC
- November 2009
• Prepared all daily baked goods and solely responsible for preparing the store for business each day.
• Accurately kept track of inventory use and received all weekly deliveries as well as organized inventory to ensure proper rotation and usage of products.
• Improved the customer transaction experience by reorganizing the register area and ensured that necessary items were available including a fresh coffee selection.
Ensuring Quality Products
Magnolia House of Lexington , Lexington, SC
- November 2009
• Ensured that customer service was provided at the highest level possible by attentively meeting the specific needs and request of all private parties.
• Responsible for preparing all buffet items and kept buffet fully stocked and presentable during lunch and dinner hours during weekend public dining hours.
Supervisor and Trainer
Fresh Cup Coffee Shop , Warren, PA
- September 2008
• Created the training manual that was used to educate and train 12 new employees and help guarantee product consistency upon the opening of a second location.
• Implemented a new work structure for the second location to improve efficiency and reduce waste while adding to the company’s overall success.
• Responsible for the daily opening of one store, which included the overseeing of cash receipts, inventory ordering, staff management and general store operations.