Santa Clara University
Management Information Systems , Management Information Systems
June 2010 - June 2010
Leland High School
June 2010 - June 2010
Cisco Systems , San Jose, CA
June 2011 - January 2012
* Collaborated with cross functional teams within the Supply Chain Ops group to promptly and accurately update internal websites for the most up-to-date information.
* Managed an internal weekly newsletter sent to 3,000 internal employees.
* Managed the end-to-end community provisioning process, helping launch over 15 communities in a 6 month span, making sure they meet deadlines, answering any technical questions and helping them build their communities to success.
* Oversaw and managed the re-design of IWE Community templates and presented updated community wireframes as well as presentation design for easier viewing and understanding.
* Analyzed usage and metrics on a monthly basis for Cisco Quad (IWE), providing a report to internal stakeholders.
Social Media Marketing Associate
Mobclix , Palo Alto, CA
March 2011 - May 2011
* Write engaging content on the blog (http://blog.mobclix.com) as it relates to the changing mobile industry.
* Co-Manage the Mobclix Twitter feed of 5,000 followers and scan for potential engagement opportunities as well as business development opportunities for the company.
* Co-Managed and helped increase the Facebook Page to over 500 followers.
* Develop month-end analytics report on social media to gauge success of social media efforts as well as PR hits.
* Shot the "Mobclix Minute", a monthly video segment on YouTube devoted to mobile advertising best practices.
* Manage the monthly newsletter sent to over 12,000 individuals.
Founder & CEO
AQ Consulting , Santa Clara, CA
January 2010 - January 2012
* Managed two employees & trained both on social media best practices, & social media strategy & consulting
* For social media clients – target, consult and close clients through detailed and thorough social media platform consulting, social media marketing strategy plans in addition to detailed and thorough contract writing.
* Provided on-time consulting services by staying on top of clients who email and call about any questions or concerns regarding said social media marketing strategy
* Provide and coach others in 1-on-1 strategy sessions in helping individuals understand how they can self-brand themselves through social media.
* Please inquire for a detailed client list.
Web Marketing and Social Media Intern
Santa Clara University , Santa Clara, CA
January 2008 - June 2010
* Assisted in creating the website for the Jesuit School of Theology using the CommonSpot interface and Cold Fusion Media, among other projects
* Completed client projects around campus, aiding in the generation of content and relevant pages. Troubleshot and provided support for clients.
* Drove product marketing through doubling the number of fans on the Facebook page with interactive campaigns such as special features and exclusive content.
* Created a welcoming social media experience for prospective students, resulting in a 40% increase of new student deposits in 2010.
* Gathered and analyzed data from the Facebook page and organized presentations providing breakdowns of analytical data including suggestions on how to better market to the target fan.
* Collaborated with the Alumni Office in creating a marketing campaign encouraging seniors to interact on the Facebook page in exchange for prizes