I am an enthusiastic, hardworking designer.
My self-motivation and resourcefulness means I am a great team player, achieving targets within a group.
My organisational and time-management skills are excellent.
I’m reliable, flexible and able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
I’m a good communicator comfortable with liaising with clients.
Surrey Institute of Art & Dgsn
BA Hons , BA Hons
June 2000 - June 2000
Opus Design Consultants , Wimbledon, London
August 2007 - March 2012
Working across a number of sectors, such as Health & Beauty, Academia, Sports & Fitness and Pharmaceutical, I have broadened my skills over several years. Below are just a few responsibilties my current role includes:
• Researching pitches ready for presentation
• Creating brand identities and applying them across marketing materials and products
• Designing print pieces such as prospectus, catalogues, packaging and large format printing
• Producing print-ready artwork and liaising directly with printers
• Creating web-ready designs in Photoshop
• Managing numerous projects simultaneously
Pyott Design Consultants , Whyteleafe, London
October 2005 - January 2007
Following a short period in a busy studio environment, I became quickly proficient with design software and processes. Working to tight deadlines I completed a wide variety of projects.
Digital Ad. Designer
Thomson Directories , Farnborough
January 2004 - September 2005
Showing an eye for detail, along with an understanding of good design and layout,
I produced advertisements to specification.