• 14+ years of experience in the software, game, IT and consumer electronics industries.
• Practical experience in marketing and sales of tech products to both general and targeted audiences.
• Well-rounded experience in how to create a successful product line: sales strategy, pricing, marketing and channel management.
• An entrepreneurial spirit and self-starter, always eager to find and capitalize on new market opportunities.
• Enthusiastic evangelist, great at communicating with people and helping them understand the technology.
• Strong command of French and English language (written and verbal).
• Looking forward to new opportunities based on my experience and skills acquired in fields such as product management, product marketing, e-commerce, online advertising, digital media, social media, e-CRM and email marketing.
Institut Léonard de Vinci
E-Business , E-Business
June 2010 - June 2010
Novancia (Advancia - Trudaine)
Intl Business & Marketing , Intl Business & Marketing
December 1993 - December 1993
E-Commerce & Product Marketing Consultant
OpéraRéseau / Expertease Bridge , Paris area, France
April 2006 - August 2012
• Built 2 online stores (personal project) to test and explore CMS-based e-commerce solutions such as Magento, Prestashop and ePages for future B2C/B2B implementations.
• Researched, tested or simulated most of the core parts of an online store such as Data Flow, Payment Systems, CRM, ERP, E-Procurement, Logistics... SEO, advertising, affiliation, social media and Multichannel E-Commerce, including F-Commerce.
May 2005 - November 2006
Open Source Community Volunteer
Using the Web-based translating application project IRMA (International Resource Management Application), a community-based desktop Linux localization initiative, translated or edited 2500+ strings (and checked a few thousands more) of the French version of Linspire 5, a Debian-based desktop Linux distribution [acquired by Xandros in July 2008]
Sr Product Marketing Manager
Apacabar , Paris area, France
November 2001 - February 2006
• Managed distribution business with manufacturers and software publishers: €2.5M annual sales, 1/3 of annual turnover (FY 2005-06: €7.3M)
• In coordination with international vendors, responsible for the product launch and business plan in France, including marketing and communication strategies.
• Translation and correction of marketing materials.
• Managed web content on Apacabar.fr (channel sales) and Softline.fr (direct sales) websites.
• Coordinated the catalog production for Apacabar and Softline, up to 5/year.
• Sales and marketing coordinator for the supply of French software to the European Apple Online Store.
• Implemented media plans: from the purchase of ad space to the validation of the creative design.
• Managed participations at exhibitions and seminars.
• Attended international trade shows and conferences to identify markets trends and new products with distribution opportunities.
Product Marketing / Product Management