AUDITYA DANIAL JIWANDONO
Human Capital Professional
SAP Human Resource Management
Competency Based Interview
SAP Success Factors
Guest Speaker of Konferensi Nasional Riset Manajemen (KNRM) XI 2021
Master of Management , Management
August 2018 - August 2020
Bachelor of Engineering , Industrial Engineering
June 2011 - June 2015
Indonesia Financial Group , Jakarta, Indonesia
December 2021 - Present
- Create HC Architecture which contains end-to-end HR management processes at IFG holding.
- Making policies and implementing performance management starting from Performance Planning, Monitoring, Evaluation to ensuring the results of the assessment can be used as the basis for paying incentives and increasing employee salaries.
- Implementing a talent management system in accordance with the provisions of BUMN starting from talent mapping of BOD-1 subsidiaries, BOD-1 subsidiaries and BOD-1 Holding to talent selection at the Cluster Talent Committee level and submitting the result to the Ministry of SOEs.
- Create and ensure MPP according to business needs and company budget.
- Make proposals for corporate KPIs related to HR in accordance with the company's strategic initiatives and shareholder directions.
Garuda Indonesia , Jakarta, Indonesia
January 2019 - December 2021
- Ensuring implementation and consultation of HC Management practice, directing the achievement of solutions and making decisions regarding the HCM function in all work units related to strategy, HR and organizational policies, HR management and development as well as corporate culture through the implementation of existing systems based on the company regulations and the principles of Good Corporate Governance (GCG).
- Initiating an Internal Recruitment System to fill vacant positions within the company with candidates from subsidiaries.
- Creating Basic HR training and providing understanding for People Managers as HR partners and managers of their subordinates.
- Completing daily tasks that include Talent Management, Organizational Development, People Development, Industrial Relations, Compensation & Beneﬁts, and HC Service & Information System.
Garuda Indonesia , Jakarta
February 2017 - January 2019
- Ensuring the the achievement of the directorate’s KPIs and taking corrective actions on KPIs that had not been achieved.
- Preparing all materials that were needed by the Director, such as meeting materials, analysis and recommendations to document dispositions.
- Corresponding with both internal and external parties.
- Providing analysis of existing and potential problems as well as recommending solutions and improvements.
Garauda Indonesia , Jakarta, Indonesia
November 2015 - February 2017
- Carrying out an effective and efficient recruitment process including psychological tests, competency, and user interviews to medical check-ups.
- Analyzing and making recommendations on the existing recruitment system. Succefully reducing the required recruitment time by 50%.
- Creating e-learning related to the Human Capital system as general knowledge for all employees.
- Conducting job evaluations and manpower planning to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the company.
- Creating a "Leaders Grow Leaders" development program as a development tool for young talent pools.