October 2012 - November 2012
Adega Portuguese Restaurant
January 2012 - November 2012
January 2010 - January 2011
Provide excellent customer service while assisting customers in the cosmetics industry.
January 2009 - January 2011
First priority is to provide the best customer service to meet our customers’ needs and ensure they receive great service while meeting their entertainment needs.
· Responsible for all duties that a manager is including but not limited to payroll, overseeing daily sales operations, maintain banking and accounting, staff relations and training, inventory, interviewing prospective employees and maintaining monthly sales goals.
· Maintained an above average sales percentage.
Zee Bell Development
January 2009 - January 2010
Business Development/Commercial Property Management
· Coordinate remodeling projects and oversee maintenance staff.
· Gained tenant retention by providing exceptional service and reliable support for their needs.
· Maintained all book keeping and ensured bills were paid on time. Invoiced tenants in a timely matter to sustain a balanced banking account.
· Set up marketing promotions to occupy vacant office suites.
· Participated in local Chamber of Commerce events, social networking events and young professional groups.
Quincy's Downtown/Bull & Bear Pub
January 2007 - January 2009
In our first year of business I was hired as bartender and soon after promoted to bar manager.
· Designed a flawless system for inventory control which reduced waste by 15 percent.
· Built a dynamic team of Bartenders.
· Increased profits by organizing many events with live entertainment and creating ads and marketing tools.
August 2005 - June 2006
Recovered a few thousand dollars in billing errors by studying and investigating procedures for crediting customers for short or unwanted items.
· Provided prompt assistance to a high volume of callers using a mulit-line switchboard system.
· Built rapport with store owners while providing punctual processing of receivables, and invoicing.
Central Billing Clerk
January 2005 - January 2006
Hobby Lobby Stores
January 2004 - November 2012
Administered weekly inventory reports to ensure all items were ordered and stocked to meet on hand requirements of product.
· Conducted department re-sets to provide the most organized and convenient shopping experience.
U-Haul of Western Wisconsin
January 2004 - January 2005
Alleviated customers who had trouble with their reservations and ensured their needs were met.
· Coordinated transfers of equipment and met deadlines to confirm reservations were covered while overseeing dealer activity.
· Documented in detail the day to day occurrences to maintain organized records of all transactions.