Middle East Technical Uni
Philosophy , Philosophy
August 2005 - August 2005
HR & Payroll Manager
October 2011 - November 2014
All HR processes, payroll, administrative affairs, managing team of 25 people in 4 different regions.
• Development and implementation of HR strategies, policies and programs in alignment with the organization’s overall strategic direction
• Headcount and work force management,
• Recruitment and selection,
• Compensation and benefits,
• The implementation of all personnel related policies & procedures and its correct and timely implementation
• Directing, developing and controlling all HR activities.
• Act as a liaison between the business and HR to ensure that HR services are aligned with internal client needs
• Communicating with third parties for HR related processes
• Employee Grievances
• Environment, Health & Safety
• Administrative affairs
October 2011 - January 2014
Human Resources Senior Consultant
BKE Consulting Ltd.Şti.
April 2010 - October 2011
Recruited managerial and professional staff for leading global companies in IT and Telecom sectors.
Human Resources Generalist
Koç Holding - Zer A.Ş.
June 2008 - February 2010
Responsible for Recruitment, Trainings, Performance Management, Organizational Development, 360 Degree Assessment, Employee Satisfaction, HR and Education Budgets, Long Term HR Planning, Preparing Job Descriptions, Preparing HR Forms and Procedures, Compensation and Benefits and etc.
July 2006 - December 2007
Recruited managerial and professional staff for leading Turkish companies, especially in IT and Telecommunication positions. Responsibilities included; Preparing ads, Phone interviews, Preparing Long Lists, Office Interviews, Preparing Short List reports, Reference Checks and etc.
Education and R&D Dept. Intern
July 2005 - August 2005
It was 6 weeks long internship during which I developed content and prepared audio&visual materials for spesific training.
September 2004 - October 2004
Been into all processes of Assesment and Recruitment Department:
— Recruitment exams,
— Group interviews,
— One to one interviews