Business Admin , Business Admin
May 1983 - May 1983
Solano Community College
Business , Business
June 1980 - June 1980
June 1978 - June 1978
Dir. Partner Development
Business Calcium Inc. , San Carlos
May 2011 - March 2012
I am directly responsible for identifying and developing Business Calcium manufacturing partners. I have spent the majority of my adult life creating alliances between Fortune 500 companies, partners and consumers. To date I have grown BC business by 150% in the first 6 months.
Corp. Partner Development
Dir. Corporate Partners,
DBG LLC , Richmond
August 2008 - February 2010
DBG is best known as the company that builds, manages and maintains the online shopping malls for some of the largest financial, airline and hotel organizations in the world. I build:
• Long-term merchant partnerships that drive tangible In-store sales results
• Mobile programs delivering timely, relevant consumer controlled communications.
• Distribution channels including regional banks whose depositors deserve the same services as the top 3 banks in the country
VP, Corporate Partner Development
Children's Way , Provo
January 2006 - May 2011
Woogi World’s mission is to inspire students to perform at their highest academic level through the use of the proven motivational effects of a prize economy based system. As VP Corporate Partners, I help Corporate America create programs that build a relationship with their brands while providing children with long-term incentives for achievment
Digital Concepts, Inc. , Berkeley
January 1993 - December 2006
Digital Concepts was the largest developer and distributor of CD's for the publishing industry. There was a time before the broadband Internet was so prevalent when magazines used CD's delivered with their newsstand and subscriber issues to provide readers with broadband content including, videos, music, huge (50-150megabyte) games and other relevant content. As CEO i had the responsibility of identifying and developing national accounts including: PC World, PC Games, Internet World, Playboy, Maxim, Travel and Leisure magazine, Earthlink and AOL. Executive Producer responsibilities included management of design and programming personnel, acquisition of core content, advertising sales, channel partner acquisition and management, quality control, concept development.
May 1987 - August 1993
• Responsible for development of sales strategies and marketing programs for national accounts, including but not limited to retail computer stores, warehouse clubs, catalog, general merchandisers, Corporate Sales organizations. 1993 Sales exceeded quota by 12% at $12 million
• Initiated and managed the development of the Mass Merchant channel of distribution for Logitech, resulting in second year sales exceeding $15 million dollars.
• Created the first Corporate Sales Division for Logitech Inc. increasing visibility in the influential corporate market while increasing sales from $0 to over 1.6 million in the first year.