Spanish speaking International Project Coordinator with 14 years experience in Sales, Marketing, Export, e-commerce and Transportation.
Currently working as a Project Coordinator in Mabey Bridge in the International Department. Helping to move our bridges all around the world, this position is giving me the opportunity of go a little bit further in the export business and international commerce. It is interesting to work in the client side after works for three years in Maersk Line, in which I worked in several departments, customer service, intermodal, equipment and ecommerce.
shipping, import, export, overseas business, containers warehouse, intermodal, international commerce
BA in Management and Business
madrid chamber of commerce , madrid chamber of commerce
June 1999 - June 1999
Project Coordinator in the International Division
Mabey Bridge Limited. , Chepstow
April 2010 - October 2012
- Organizing projects from the factory to delivery worldwide,
- Ensuring the best rate and service from our suppliers.
- Fulfilling all customs formalities and export documentation for each order
-Ensuring that each step of the delivery is completed on time and meeting all client requirements
-Evaluating customer satisfaction from the moment that they order a product until the moment that our bridges are built on site and running.
-Creating new procedures in the department, facilitating daily work and better interaction with other departments.
- Analysis and reporting of the Mabey Bridge Website using Google Analytics
- Customer research based on Social Networks
Business Development Manager
COOLBLUETEC , chepstow
February 2009 - March 2010
Working as Business Development Manager for Merco Informatic introducing their software in Spain. Doing market research in Spain and Portugal, find clients by social networking, organizing meetings and showing our product in international fairs of transport. This job was based at home, travelling to Spain when necessary.
e-commerce specialist for Iberia Area
maersk , madrid
March 2008 - December 2008
- Developing Maersk Line web site.
- Supporting Spanish and Portugese clients and customer service department.
- Training employees and clients on use of web site
Maersk Line , madrid
August 2007 - March 2008
- Controlling and managing empty standard and special equipment at terminals and depots operated by Maersk in Spain and Portugal.
- Controlling evacuation of empty equipment to other countries or other ports in the area
intermodal team leader for levante and madrid area
Maersk Line , madrid
November 2006 - July 2007
- Process and solve incidents of road transportation orders for imports and exports in the area of Madrid, Valencia and Bilbao.
- Custom documentation and Invoices.
- Organization of the transport via rail from Puerto Seco Coslada and Abroñigal rail station to Barcelona, Madrid, Valencia and Algeciras.
road transport management
Export Customer service
Maersk Line , madrid
September 2005 - November 2006
Integral care of the customer since the takeover in Spain until its subsequent delivery anywhere in the world. Organizing the bill of ladings and Invoices
New developments and marketing department
CISMISA , madrid
March 2003 - September 2005
- Delivery and sale of some real estate development in Madrid
- To carry out real estate market research in Spain.
- Coordination and selling of real estates in the UK market via some agencies in London
GLASSY HISPANIA , madrid
April 2000 - September 2003
- Management of the company (suppliers, sales, staff coordination, salary...)
- Development of new products and services
- Sales and market research
- Implement and development branding and actions.
- Development of promotions and direct marketing actions
•To develop a 15 people team orientated environment, supporting the management team in preparing monthly rotas, daily planners and holidays according
THOTTLEMAN (men wear) / DIMONI (woman shoes) , madrid
October 1999 - March 2000
•To manage daily replenishment and complete orders within a deadline in line with the sales, the needs of the department and the product information provided by the company.
•To manage the complete delivery process and react to unexpected circumstances when appropriate
•To work with the Merchandising team to plan and adapt the store merchandising and internal mannequins according to company criteria and sales.
•To deliver exceptional customer service by ensuring all team members are fully trained
•To develop a 6 people team orientated environment, supporting the management team in preparing monthly rotas, daily planners and holidays according