Célèste is a content writer based in Cincinnati. When not nerding out about content marketing, Célèste Fohl is nerding out about fashion, literature, and photography. Her lifestyle blog Bookish & Belle has been featured on the Huffington Post and Style Me Pretty among other publications. Célèste loves fresh lychee fruit, hexagons, and ankle boots; she hates clowns, cold pizza, and Papyrus font.
University of Cincinnati
Creative Writing , Creative Writing
- June 2010
gyro , Cincinnati
- January 2015
- Create advertising and marketing content for a variety of clients (primarily B2B)
- Work across teams to develop and elevate content and to exceed client expectations
- Research technical details in-depth to write with knowledge and authority about a variety of industries including food service, manufacturing, and tech
Blue Crane Creative , Cincinnati
- October 2014
– Create and edit marketing and fundraising materials for a variety of clients
– Collaborate with other writers to draft projects
– Work creatively within client direction while responding to changing marketplaces
– Research key pieces of technical knowledge applicable to each project
– Balance multiple projects with shifting deadlines
Proofreader, Braille Transcription Dept.
Clovernook Center for the Blind , Cincinnati
- August 2010
Work as the sighted half of a partnership, proofreading transcriptions of publications through multiple drafts as they are translated into Braille.