I am a high energy, enthusiastic professional. I excel in customer service and have perfected a broad spectrum of customer facing, administrative, and advanced data management skills. I instinctively understand customer and business leaders’ critical needs. I communicate well with coworkers and management. I thrive in environments where I can help build a team, share out various areas of expertise, and maintain the highest levels of satisfaction.
San Francisco State University
Visual and Performing Arts , Visual and Performing Arts
May 2006 - May 2006
Volunteer Admissions Assistant
Oxbow School , Napa
March 2012 - June 2012
- Creation and maintenance of past and current student, donor and member profiles using Filemaker Pro database software.
- Preparation of brochures, application packets and informational packets for current and prospective students.
Brochure & Application Preparation
Live-in Caregiver / Psychiatric Aide
Lynn Keuhn Care Home , San Jose
November 2010 - May 2011
- Provided non-medical care & supervision for clients suffering from schizophrenia and other psychiatric disorders. Working closely with a licensed Psychologist successfully maintained a stable and supportive environment for recovery.
- Responsible for dispensing patient medication at prescribed intervals as well as ensuring access to medication was restricted at all times.
- Consistent observation of patients to detect unusual behavior, and aid them from acting in any way that might result in the injury of themselves or others.
- Maintained weekly schedule including but not limited to clean client rooms as well as all facility furnishings, walls, and floors, using water, detergents, and disinfectants.
- Preparation and service of meals to clients including clean-up afterward. Stocked & maintained pantry for the house as well.
Customer Service Associate
Archstone Communities LLC , Cupertino
November 2008 - October 2009
- Assisted in property management responsibilities of 300 unit residential apartment development.
- Communicated and enforced lease requirements and community policies, conducted property inspections, documented and addressed tenant complaints and concerns, and assisted with move-ins and move-outs.
- Interfaced with current/prospective residents in person, by phone and email responding to inquiries and requests.
- Liaised between tenants and leasing management ensuring accuracy and completeness in rental agreements, address issues and inquiries.
- Maintained resident lease files for internal audits and monitored and secured renewal of rental agreements.
- Researched local property sources to stay apprised of local market conditions and trends and summarized findings in weekly trend reports.
- Inspected property and alerted maintenance staff to outstanding service issues needing resolution.
Sales and Customer Retention
Leadgen LLC , San Jose
March 2007 - November 2008
- Supported daily management of the office as outlined by manager.
- Distributed selected lead generation information to staff and agents on a daily basis or as needed.
- Assisted preparation for weekly staff meetings for 45 agents. Organized MS PowerPoint presentations, gathered and distributing training handbooks, informational brochures, and other documents.
- Developed and implemented an automated journal entry system using MS Excel.