Social Media Intern
January 2012 - March 2012
Provide daily updates to clients' social channels: Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
Robson Woese, Inc
January 2010 - November 2011
• Create written proposals and qualifications packages for
• Redesign proposal layouts for client submission.
• Maintain and develop relationships with subconsultants
for teaming opportunities.
• Organize, develop, maintain, and update project records
and marketing materials in client resource management
• Assist in project management and corporate marketing
initiatives/corporate image development with Board
• Edit all communication pieces including client contract
• Establish and implement new procedure for proposal
process to streamline marketing efforts.
• Update and maintain company website through a
content management system.
• Research new projects and potential clients.
January 2008 - June 2008
* Fact-check and copy edit stories for accuracy, clarity, style, and grammar.
* Collaborate with editors and media professionals throughout the production cycle to meet
deadlines and complete stories.
* Researched potential story ideas and interviewed subjects for stories for the
publication's target audience.
July 2007 - August 2007
* Lead instruction for Adobe Creative Suite and Photoshop programs for introductory graphic design course.
* Assist students with reporting and AP style concerns for a news writing course.
* Maintain gradebook for daily assignments and quizzes for two classes.
Peer Tutor/Public Relations Intern
January 2006 - May 2006
● Provide coaching and feedback for student writers to encourage confidence and foster growth.
● Overcome language barriers to effectively work with ESOL students.
Wegmans Food Markets, Inc
July 1999 - December 2009
* Provide incredible customer service in a fast-paced environment.
* Train and supervise new employees on company policy and procedures.
* Selected from a large pool of applicants as a recipient of scholarship program.