• More than 7 years of experience covering executive management positions and business responsibilities
• More than 15 years hands-on experience in innovative business technologies (Mobile, Web 2.0, eCommerce, CMS, ERP, CRM)
• Fast core business growth more than 30% year to year and positive annual revenue.
• Experienced in customer management (enterprise level) and sales organisation
• Deep knowledge of different markets (Software, System Integration, Media, eCommerce and other markets)
• Experienced in mergers and acquisitions and organizational development
• High interpersonal and people management capabilities, presentation and communication skills
Università degli Studi Milano
Mathematics , Mathematics
November 1994 - November 1994
Business Development Director
TK Soluzioni , Legnano (MI)
June 2009 - January 2012
TK Soluzioni group is leader in multichannel software solutions: PIM, Mobile Data Management and app software development, m-commerce and e-commerce
The group has companies in UK (Evolved Media Solutions) and France (Alliga Media).
Revenue increased through internal growth more than 30% year by year
Developed business opportunities in key customers: Cairo Publisher, Condé Nast, Lagardere, Dennis Pub- lishing, Jaguar
Acquired new strategic customers: Abb, Azimut, Bticino, Datacol, Elsevier, Gewiss, IDC, Seat PG, Legrand
Launch of Espresso solutions (multi-channel publishing) and Espresso Mobile (mobile marketing and m- commerce) as a strategic asset for the growth of the group
CIO & COO
Reed Business Information , Milan
September 2004 - May 2009
Reed Business Information is a leading global provider of information and marketing solutions to decision makers and professionals.
Implementation of innovative IT solutions, IT governance and Operations management, providing excellent results in cost saving and efficiency.
ERP Migration (Microsoft Dynamics NAV) and setup Business Intelligence (Qlikview) solution.
Rollout of the publishing CMS (Woodwing + Adobe Suite). The solution has been adopted in UK, Netherlands, France and Spain.
Rationalization and reorganization of Operations department improving cost savings.
Mondadori , Segrate (MI)
May 2000 - August 2004
Arnoldo Mondadori Editore S.p.A, with about 5,000 employees, is one of the most important publishing companies in Italy.
- To manage and analyze marketing and subscriptions databases
- To develop Data Mart for Business Intelligence analysis
- To monitor e-mail marketing and newsletter campaign’s results
- To design software solutions in accordance with IT Department
Baan Italia , Sesto San Giovanni (MI)
September 1998 - April 2000
Baan was a leading provider of business software. Baan delivered products and services which help accelerate business innovation for its customers, comprising ERP, business intelligence and related applications such as supply chain management and CRM.
- To deploy the IT corporate policy in Italy
- To manage Information Systems Department at Baan Italy, providing support for different environments on BaanIV and BaanERP
- To deliver consulting services at customers on Baan Business Intelligence