Head of Marketing
Indianapolis Interactive Marketing Association
January 2010 - October 2011
The Indianapolis IMA is focused on all things interactive | dedicated to demonstrating real-world examples | balanced between technology and business strategy | driven to be the ultimate interactive marketing authority in state of Indiana.
Interactive Marketing Strategist
Delta Faucet Company
September 2007 - October 2011
May 2005 - September 2007
• Development and maintenance of 12 large corporate websites for consumer marketing, customer service and corporate intranet.
• Led SEO program for corporate websites to increase awareness & drive leads into sales funnel.
• Led buyer persona analysis to optimize outbound marketing programs to increase brand awareness and number & quality of leads. Grew new customer acquisition by 12%.
• Developed “Solutions Delivery Framework” to drive efficiencies within product management, marketing communications and sales. Outlined ways to identify high ROI programs, clarified roles & responsibilities, outlined a process for measuring results, and optimize the marketing mix.
Partner Marketing Manager
June 2004 - May 2005
• Developed and led partner certification program, which included consulting 300+ strategic solution partners on software design, security, and integration.
• Directed the Salesforce.com “AppExchange Marketplace”, public portal designed to promote and market partner solutions as well as increase partner lead generation and credibility.
• Developed outbound marketing materials to help position the value-proposition of 300+ solutions to Salesforce.com sales staff. Consulted with solution partners on promoting and branding Salesforce.com.
May 2003 - June 2004
• Led an integrated marketing campaign designed to increase brand awareness within large retail customers, like Macy’s and Nike, using targeted messages.
• Championed corporate branding and messaging project that included new collateral creation, new website design, and messaging standards, resulting in significantly improved value proposition communication.
Product Marketing Manager
GetThere, a Sabre company
June 2000 - May 2003
• Developed business case and MRD to overhaul existing BI reporting tools and XML-based data consolidation tools, which resulted in 55% increase in customer satisfaction and first ever revenue-generating reporting product.
• Managed strategic integration partnerships with complimentary solutions providers, including Ariba, Concur, Oracle, and PeopleSoft.
October 1998 - June 2000
• Developed client/server application to deliver real-time call center statistics for large customer call centers. This application allowed 24/7 monitoring of vital customer service statistics within each call center.
Cooper Tire & Rubber Co.
May 1995 - May 1998
• Led the development of radio frequency inventory management system used division-wide for tracking receipt of raw materials and shipment of finished goods.
• Led the development of defect metric system used division-wide for tracking ratio of defects per production line run.