Possessing IT experience within the Pharmaceutical Industry, at Commercial, Manufacturing, R&D, and Corporate levels -- providing services such as technical support and education, project management, web design and development, and instructional design. Self-motivated and driven by ever changing technology, I excel in the area of customer service and have excellent organizational and communication skills -- at the same time a proven team leader.
NC Wesleyan College
Business Administration , Business Administration
May 1995 - May 1995
Carteret Technical College
Executive Assistant , Executive Assistant
May 1978 - May 1978
Executive Assistant (CTC)
Gentiva Health Services , Raleigh
January 2009 - October 2011
• Create, maintain and update clinician schedules according to authorization and patient needs.
• Serve as the point of contact for all interactions with clinical team members, administrative associates, referral sources and patients.
• Ensure adherence to company policies associated with record establishment, retention, maintenance and confidentiality.
• Partner with clinical resources to oversee patient intake and inquiries to assess patient needs.
Technical Sales Manager
CompUSA , Raleigh, Greensboro
January 2006 - January 2008
• Responsible for all Business Sales (Raleigh, Greensboro)
• Market and sell products to corporate, government and other business entities.
• Responsible for staffing and empowering a team of five business sales representatives.
• Develop effective working relationship with Technology Training and Technical Services Team members to maximize service solution sales.
• Ensure operational excellence of the Business Services Sales Organization by providing sales training and coaching.
• Establish and maintain effective relationships with Value Added Resellers.
January 1999 - January 2004
• Improved the productivity and maintenance of educational tools by developing and administering design standards for the development of product demonstrations and interactive education.
• Increased the awareness of IM products and services in the R&D community by developing and delivering interactive learning modules and product demonstrations.
• Improved the usability of the IM web site by providing usability testing and feedback to support maintenance and redesign efforts.
Project Lead, Web Design Center
January 1997 - January 1999
• Facilitated and documented the development of procedures and pricing to provide web design and development services at rates competitive to outside design agencies.
• Managed a zero budget cost center, which billed for services to cover the cost of contract labor.
• Provided support and guidance related to web design projects and professional development to web design team members.
• Formed partnerships with internal web design and development agencies to better support the client community.
• Responsible for staffing a team of contract designers and developers.
Advisory Training & Development Analyst
January 1985 - January 1997
• Provided technical education in the areas of Object Oriented Design, GUI Design, UNIX and Oracle DBA and Application Development.
• Managed all facets of contract management associated with providing technical education to IT development and technical support staff.
• Served as a member of the Internet Publishing Team to assist with design and development of Internet education, Internet Showcase Presentations and, Web Developer Forums.
• Designed and coordinated Win 32 Developer Forums to assist in the transition from developing applications in a 16 bit to a 32 bit environment.