Phung Duc Anh (Mr.)
Room 14, Level 10, E3B Building, Yen Hoa, Cau Giay, Hanoi, Vietnam
Mobile: +84 93668 3895
Hanoi National Economic Univer
B.A in Banking and Finance , B.A in Banking and Finance
September 1998 - September 1998
Hanoi – Amsterdam High School
June 1994 - June 1994
Senior Sales Manager
Symantec Vietnam , Hanoi
May 2011 - January 2012
• Cover Telco and Government sectors in Vietnam
• Channel manager for channel system in Northern region
• Expand Symantec business by leveraging Symantec new technologies and total solutions
• Develop Symantec channel system with 1 new Value Added Disty and get more partners’ commitment
• Expand Symantec coverage with advanced solutions in key accounts such as Vietnam Mobile Service (VMS), Vinaphone, Vietnamobile, Viettel, VDC, Ministry of Finance, Ministry of Police, Ministry of Resources and Environment, Ministry of Information and Communication, Vietnam Airlines, General Statistics Office
Sales and Channel Account Manager
Juniper Networks Vietnam , Hanoi
September 2007 - March 2011
• Cover key enterprise accounts in Vietnam
• Take care of distribution system in Vietnam
• Project coordinator for key accounts in Vietnam
• Increase Juniper Enterprise business with 80% annual growth with key account like Ministry of Finance and subsidiaries, Vietcom Banks, GDS (NTT/ VNPT), Sacombank Securities, Maritime Bank, Millitary Bank, Techcom Bank, Vinamilk, Pacific Airline
• Develop Juniper channel system with 1 Value Added Distributor and 20 committed partners
• Coordinate successful key project in Vietnam such as Ministry of Finance NGN Network, VNPT NGN phase 2
InformationVN (IVN) , Hanoi
January 2004 - August 2007
• Covering key accounts in North of Vietnam
• Take care of reseller system in Vietnam
• Develop IVN business in Hanoi. After 3 years, IVN have expanded their coverage to key account like EVN, EVN Telecom, Ministry of Planning and Investment, Techcombank, etc
• Develop IVN become the key EMC service partners to support EMC installation
• Develop retailer system for EMC in Vietnam
PR & Marketing Manager
Cisco Systems Vietnam , Hanoi
July 2002 - December 2003
• Covering all PR & Marketing activities of Cisco Vietnam
• Develop Cisco Networking Academy program in Vietnam through its education partners.
• Develop HanoiCTT become the #1 IT Academy in Hanoi
• Improve sale and marketing expertise
HanoiCTT (Cisco Networking Academy) , Hanoi
January 2002 - June 2002
• Set up the first international standard training academy in Hanoi
• Develop and execute PR & Marketing plan to promote Cisco Networking Academy program nationwide
• Sale the training courses
• Develop Cisco brand name as No.1 in Networking
• Develop Cisco Networking Academy system in Vietnam. After 2 years, Cisco has 10 Cisco Networking Academies and Vietnam have 1,000 CCNA, 30 CCNP and 10 CCIE.
• Have relationship with partners and customers
Andersen Vietnam , Hanoi
August 2000 - December 2001
• Provide business process best practice consulting service to customers.
• Provide IT infrastructure consulting services to customer in North region.
• Get more knowledge and experience in business operation and best practice implementation.
• Familiar with professional working style and have more team work skills.
• Have more knowledge of IT market.
VPBank , Hanoi
September 1998 - July 2000
• Credit documents process, Financial and Risk Analysis
• Clients and Debt control
• Market research
• Rank #1 credit officer in term of credit balance with no bad debt
• Improve accounting and finance knowledge, business operations, risk assessment and communication skill.
• Experience in customer relationship management.