University of California, Berkeley: RSSP-IT
April 2011 - January 2012
Programming wireless authentication systems for the UC Berkeley and Residential Halls Wi-Fi.
IT Support and Administration
May 2010 - March 2011
• Sole IT support (during the summer of 2010), such as server maintenance during a power outage, in a deadline-oriented environment.
• Responsible for purchase selections such as computers and APC backup batteries for servers.
• Wrote Python script for detecting malignant IP's in a DoS attack based on the maillog.
Chief Technology Officer & Web Developer
January 2009 - January 2012
• Coded Byte Clothing website and inventory tracking system.
• Designed workflows for various aspects of the business.
• Working in management taught me invaluable lessons and gave me tools for clear communication.
Data Analysis Programmer (Summer Intern)
June 2008 - August 2010
• Image processing with IDL, a popular programming language in the Astrophysics field.
• Assisted in a research project testing image data and varying parameters, such as different field of views and gamma settings.
International Professors Project
January 2007 - September 2007
• Created new page designs (also improved graphics) and updated existing pages.
• Updated and created new content in a timely manner upon requests from coworkers.