Living Smart Learning , Surabaya, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
September 2017 - May 2021
- Travel to students' homes, libraries, or schools to conduct tutoring sessions.
- Schedule tutoring appointments with students or their parents.
- Research or recommend textbooks, software, equipment, or other learning materials to complement tutoring.
- Prepare and facilitate tutoring workshops, collaborative projects, or academic support sessions for small groups of students.
- Provide feedback to students, using positive reinforcement techniques to encourage, motivate, or build confidence in students.
- Review class material with students by discussing text, working solutions to problems, or reviewing worksheets or other assignments.
- Administer, proctor, or score academic or diagnostic assessments.
- Develop teaching or training materials, such as handouts, study materials, or quizzes.