August 2011 - September 2011
- Responsible for driving sales, reducing controllable expenses, and the day to day operations of a temporary Halloween retail store
- Was responsible for all store assets, store set up, and ensured the continued integrity of store flow-o-grams and end caps
- Hired, Trained, and Developed a staff of between 12 and 25 people
- Updated store communication boards with zone charts, daily task lists, and the weekly store schedule.
- Met/exceeded Halloween City sales goals
- Sought out local marketing opportunities and supported Corporate marketing initiatives