I am a seasoned sales and marketing professional with management experience. My background has been molded through years of proven success while in the employ of some of the largest and most influential organizations. I also possess a business mentality and prowess which is a product of the Bachelor’s in Business degree that I have earned as well as from my roles in management and sales. My current objective is to utilize my experience and background for a company that offers opportunities for growth by achieving the company’s business goals and expectations.
University of Phoenix
Business Management , Business Management
June 2004 - June 2004
Direct Marketing Specialist
Modern Postcard , Carlsbad
February 2011 - September 2011
• Attend local networking and social events to grow brand awareness and to prospect for new business
• Upserve Modern Postcard’s products and services with an emphasis on features and benefits.
• Convert customers to mailing and list services to drive printing quantities and revenue.
• Maximize customer satisfaction and loyalty.
• Meet monthly revenue quota through a combination of print, list, and mailing service revenue.
• Maintain current knowledge of key marketing trends and applications.
Buggies and Babies , San Diego
August 2009 - September 2011
• Developed and built business from start up to generate 6-figure sales annually.
• Established strong customer base of new families.
• Created awareness about modern parenting techniques and practices.
Matrix Direct , San Diego
March 2008 - February 2011
• Use consultative selling techniques in order to properly identify client’s needs and to recommend the appropriate products and insurance carrier.
• Effectively use marketing materials to promote Matrix Direct and business partners to prospective clients.
• Ensure that monthly quota is achieved through direct marketing, follow-up and referral business.
• Plan and execute daily sales strategies
• Earn and maintain Life and Health license in 48 states.
Home Solutions Manager
AT&T , San Diego
January 2007 - March 2008
• Manage a team of up to 12 D2D Sales Executives to promote and sell the AT&T suite of services at the customer’s home.
• Conduct sales weekly training sessions that comprise of role-playing, procedures, sales techniques, motivation, and compliance.
• Communicate daily sales numbers to Regional Vice President of Sales.
• Conduct daily conference call with direct reports to convey directives from senior management as well as a team update on monthly goal.
• Prospect for and maintain relationships with property owners and managers to gain permission to build and market within multi-dwelling units.
Countrywide , San Diego
January 2005 - January 2007
• Manage the production of 9 Account Executives to exceed quota
• Hold weekly training sessions on new products and latest sales strategies
• Research market updates, competitors and program guidelines as business needs change
• Report daily production results to Branch Manager and Regional VP
• Plan and execute daily sales goals
Countrywide Full Spectrum Lending , San Diego
September 2004 - September 2005
• Originate and tailor residential mortgage loans to fit the needs of the borrower
• Cross-sell loan products and benefits to borrowers through effective selling process
• Analyze and determine if borrower’s profile fits within guidelines
• Accurately price and quote loan programs
• Structure detailed and complete loan packages for thorough underwriting process
Cox Communications , San Diego
August 1999 - September 2004
• Meet revenue generating unit quotas for the San Diego territory by customer interaction and implementation of consultative selling techniques
• Meet sales goals for Eureka, Santa Barbara and Orange County in addition to primary territory of San Diego
• Reduce product churn in additional systems
• Build relationships and customer loyalty in a highly competitive market to sell cable and communications services to potential subscribers in multiple service systems