Joshua Ausley is a successful multimedia producer with experience taking projects through every stage of development. His talents include scripting, organizing, shooting, editing, animating and compositing, as well as final output to a wide variety of today’s most popular media formats. As owner of New Imperium Productions, his clients are a list of high-profile local and national businesses, producing everything from television commercials to music videos.
Communications , Communications
- May 2003
Japanese , Japanese
- December 2002
- May 1999
ABC 45 and My 48 , Winston-Salem, NC
- October 2011
Producing graphics, animations and web content for Abc 45 and My 48 television channels.
Media Production Specialist
National Agents Alliance
- May 2011
Planned, scripted, shot, edited and produced promotional and training videos, ran live events, covered company events and incentive trips, produced special effects and animations for videos, managed interns and coordinated department shooting schedules.
Ausley's Chevelle Parts
- April 2010
Manage phone and Internet orders, Customer Satisfaction and Q/A
Website development/maintenance and online catalog maintenance (www.chevelle.com and www.ausleys.com)
Market new products, sale campaigns to customers via website
English Academy Instructor / Crew Member
J-HOUSE Church (Osaka, Japan)
- August 2006
- Translated weekly messages in real-time via headset and dual-MC
- Translated and maintained the English-version of the church website
- Led missions outreach (Funky Club) to Kansai Gaidai and helped with international friendship clubs in other universities around Osaka, Japan
- Developed and taught English curriculum to students at the church
ALT - English Language Instructor
- April 2006
- Completed three separate contracts over the course of three years teaching English at public elementary and junior high schools in Osaka Prefecture
- Developed and taught own curriculum to students in over a dozen different schools
- Translated and provided interpretation for projects and for the other teachers
- August 2003
- Information desk staff in Japanese at famous Hankyu HEP Five Entertainment Complex in downtown Osaka, Japan.
- Provided information and guidance to customers in Japanese in person and by telephone, as well as making P.A. announcements.
- Translated announcements and provided interpretation to customers when needed
New Imperium Productions
- October 2011
Owner of New Imperium Productions, a full commercial production company dedicated to helping businesses boost their marketability and profitability. Demo reel available at http://www.youtube.com/newimperium/
Clients include: Amarr Garage Doors, Triad Real Estate 911, Brady Heating and Air, Inc.
Freelance Videographer / VO Actor
- May 2011
CHRISTIAN CITY CHURCH GREENSBORO:
- Scripted, shot and edited church announcements and commercials
- Shot live events, concerts and services (real-time) with mobile camera
- Filmed corporate video promotion for Brady, Inc.
- Shot footage for local band music videos
- Performed voice-over work for corporate-training video for Mitsubishi Electric
Office Manager, Webmaster, Reporter
The Pendulum - Elon University Newspaper
- November 2001
- Distribution manager and office duties
- Maintained and updated the newspaper’s website
- Wrote news and feature articles