Research and innovative thinking
Project managing and planning
To be the brand make-over person. I believe it’s not just only about the product itself matter. The communication to consumer is also vital for the success of the brand. Beautify the brand is my thing and the brand achievement is also mine.
RMIT University - Australia
Master of Communication , Master of Communication
November 2010 - November 2010
UTS Sydney - Australia
Event Planning Certificate , Event Planning Certificate
July 2010 - July 2010
RMIT University - Vietnam
Bachelor of Design(Multimedia) , Bachelor of Design(Multimedia)
November 2007 - November 2007
Publicis Vietnam , HCMC
November 2010 - July 2011
Competitor brand communication review and prepare case study for Strategic Planing Session with Client Management Board, Media team and Execution team.
Analyze the current brand situation whilst suggests communication objective with practical strategies and tactics to higher up level.
Act as the main contact/liaison between Client, Agency (Creative team, Production team) and other Third party suppliers.
Daily Guardian for the project timeline as well as managing day-today affairs to ensure client satisfaction.
- Maggi Soya Sauce & Granule (Print&TVC)
- Diana - It’s great to be a girl (Communication, Online campaign)
- Citibank - PremierMiles launch, CitiMobile, Gourmet Pleasure... (Print&POSM)
- Nestle NAN, Cerelac (Print&TVC&POSM)
Senior Account Executive
CMN ADGROUP , HCMC
February 2007 - March 2009
Meeting and liaising with client for brief taking and identify client requirement Coordinate with other teams resources for Creative idea development
Preparing the proposal & presentation together with budget Estimate for the Business Director official presentation to client.
Once done continue to coordinate and monitor project together with Execution team member.
Once campaign done, prepare final report to Business Director and later on to client on the effectiveness of the campaign.
Completing all the paper works and daily task for project liquidation.
- VNSTEEL (Print, POSM,Event)
- GoldRoast Calsome cereal drink launch & activation - Winston (JTI) launch event
- Khai Vy Hon Tam Resort opening night event
- 'TODAY TV Your World' activation – International Media Corporation
- 'ASIMO Techno Run' event in Hanoi – Honda Vietnam
albb studio , HCMC + Bao Loc Province
January 2007 - March 2007
The Bao Loc Project hosted by albb + ACOM
- Lead the project team and coordinated the project with all matter related to project content.
- Be the regular liaison with the suppliers, host company which is ACOM company and the artists and assistants who participants in the project.
- Took responsibility for the effective flow of information between team members, participants and curator.
albb studio , HCMC
December 2005 - January 2007
Le Mois De L’Image opening – Sue Hajdu
- Assisted albb director, Sue Hajdu in management, logistics and staffs training in her Concept Bar at Fine Art Museum.
Are You In Line photography project – Katrin Paul
- Worked closely with the photographer artist in the photography works based in Ho Chi Minh City and surround provinces which was supported by the Goethe Institut.
- Organized the opening night for “Are You In Line” exhibition at Alpha Gallery.
Albb Saigon – Sue Hajdu and Thea Bauman
- In charge of various tasks including logistics, designing and interpreting mostly in MAGMA section in THE LAST VESTIGE art project.
- Shared responsible in albb manual events and talks.
Project coordinator/Wedding Planner
Freelancer , HCMC
- CEA Magazine in 'Conbuild Vietnam 2011' on December
- GreenCross ‘AXO Challenge’ Activation
- CEA Magazine booth in 'ConBuild Vietnam 2010'
- Intercontinental Wedding on 16 July 2011.
- White Palace Wedding on 17 July 2011.