General Manager - Brazil
June 2011 - January 2012
La Vieja Guardia DJs
January 2010 - January 2012
November 2007 - January 2012
Products & Services for the Telecom and Media & Entertainment Industries
IBC Electronics Brasil provides extensive expertise in products and services related to content management systems, digital supply-chain management, content creation for online and mobile use as well as Smartphone Apps Technology (Real-time TV Content Recognition)
Director of Product Development
Digiplug - An Accenture Company
May 2003 - July 2007
Digiplug is the leading company in outsourced mobile-content repurposing and distribution services to the music and communication industries. The company has been acquired by Accenture in March 2007.
• Definition and development of new key products for digital & mobile music management and distribution
• Set-up and supervision of products development life-cycles
• Management of products and projects managers
• Coordination and responses to customers’ requests and RFPs
March 1999 - April 2003
Steria is one of the top ten European IT services companies providing extensive expertise in consulting and systems integration.
• Management – technical and commercial – of the information systems of the TV Channel “La Chaîne Météo” allowing the broadcasting of multimedia content for interactive TV and web/wap sites.
• Management of Pan-European projects (technical, administrative and financial management) from the IST and ACTS programs aiming at:
- The convergence of different radio networks (GPRS, UMTS, DAB, DVB-T) to offer multimedia services to users in vehicles
- The creation of an active mobile multimedia platform - with context-aware features - allowing adaptive delivery of services and applications to mobile users
January 1997 - February 1999
Tecsi is a software company providing telecom and CRM solutions. The company has been acquired by Steria in September 2000.
• Design and development of software and components on R&D Pan-European projects.
- Design of a middleware architecture that supports integration of voice and data on wireless links (VoIP)
- Definition and development of multimedia mobile services scaleable in terms of wireless access and terminals