• Total 11+ years of experience which includes rich experience in Usability Engineering, Technical Documentation, IT Operations and Software Development.
• 2 years of experience in User Experience Design with hands on experience in UCD process such as Analysis, Design, Development and Testing, and associated methodologies.
• Hands on experience in technical documentation, troubleshooting and resolving software, hardware and OS related issued.
• Possess domain knowledge in areas such as Insurance, Banking, Finance, Travel, Manufacturing and Healthcare.
Birla Institute of Technology
Master in Computer Application , Master in Computer Application
August 2001 - August 2001
St Xaviers College Mumbai
Mathematics , Mathematics
May 1998 - May 1998
Mphasis , Mumbai
April 2010 - April 2012
* Research and develop realistic plans that support organizational objectives by analyzing audiences and their information and functional needs
* Work with customers to understand their business models and goals and help define strategy, content, and features for design of their web site/ product.
* Define site architecture and navigation that serves as a blueprint of the site/product upon which all other aspects are built.
* Create wireframes, site maps, schematics, process maps, feature lists, mockups, visual specification, working prototypes and other artifacts to describe the intended user experience.
Domain: Healthcare Insurance, Biotechnology, Energy
Tools: Microsoft Office Suit, MS Visio.
Consultant - Documentation
Mastek Ltd , Mumbai
May 2008 - April 2010
* Prepared user manuals, online helps and other related technical documents
* Reviewed and updated existing technical documents
* Designed templates and other deliverables
* Provided support & guided development teams during integration of help files with applications
Industry: Insurance, Travel
Tools: Microsoft Office Suit, Robohelp 7, SnagIt, Microsoft Visio
Senior Technical Writer
ibruk Consulting Pvt Ltd , Mumbai
April 2008 - April 2010
* Research, develop, plan and implement new and effective ways of communicating to users, and new information products.
* Prepare catalogs, user manuals and guides, technical help books, online help documents and engineering reports.
* Solve routine and undefined or ambiguous technical communication problems. Create information for large and complex or technically challenging projects.
* Define scope, develop plans, perform project management for individual or team projects. Provide project leadership for team projects and supervision of project activities.
* Coordinate with technical resources and subject matter experts to develop the documents. Ensure that documents are technically accurate, succinct, user-focused, and free from errors.
DELIVERABLES: Product Documentation, End-user Documentation, Single-source Projects, Training Materials, Case Studies, Telecom Services Rollout Documentation including best practices & marketing collaterals
IT & Quality Analyst
HSBC - HDPI , Hyderabad
March 2005 - June 2007
* Knowledge Management
* Managing and updating support documents
* Writing MI reports and preparing fact sheets
* Coordinating with helpdesk support, systems, development teams and other support areas in rectifying problem areas.
* Managing & updating the team of day to day changes.
* Liaising with various support teams. These includes: Branch Operations and Systems Infrastructure, 3rd party hardware providers, Change Management Services, Network Operations, IT Security, Domino and various other Incident Management teams
* Successully performed user acceptance test (UAT) on PLADA
* Diagnosed, resolved and logged networking & system issues
* Provided support for Mainframes, OS/2 file servers, Web browser servers & Windows NT/XP workstations.
* Improved quality customer service & maintained business integrity
* Improved Team efficiency through defect analysis & prevention
SAP BASIS Administrator
Knowledgecrop Technologies , Noida
October 2003 - February 2005
Roles and Responsibility :
* Systems administration
* Security level management
* Performance management
* Backups management
Software: SAP R/3 4.6B & 4.6C, BW
Operating system: Windows NT/2K
Troubleshooting & Resolution
Microsoft Technical Support Officer
Convergys , Gurgoan
February 2003 - September 2003
* Resolving Software issues and troubleshooting hardware and OS issues especially Microsoft Windows 98/98SE/ME/XP
* Handling Operating system (core) issues.
* Manual rip of TCP/IP, network stack, Winsock errors.
* Troubleshooting of DSL/ Cable modems, wireless broadband adapters/base stations.
* Hardware and software installations.
Technical Customer Service
Software Engineer (Freelancer)
Air India , Mumbai
January 2001 - December 2002
Developed human resource management system using Visual Basic and Microsoft SQL Server.