Middle-sex University - UK
Management Information Systems , Management Information Systems
July 2009 - July 2009
Oracle Logistics Consultant
Etisalat , Cairo
July 2010 - January 2012
Working in the ERP demand team to gather daily requirements from the procurement, contracts, warehouse, administration and sales departments to be implemented on purchasing, inventory & order management modules.
Oracle Consulting (Analysis, Design, Development & configuration, Testing, user handover)
Misr Advanced Systems
April 2010 - September 2010
• Communicating with customers.
• Coordinating between different departments.
• Identifying options for potential solutions and assessing them for both technical and business suitability.
• Reporting to top management.
• Developing database management systems for each department.
• Gathering and analyzing data.