Consumer Driven Innovation
Brand Strategy Development
An accomplished Innovation Head, with expertise in Innovation for FMCG and Consumer Electronicts. Proven ability to lead the creation of marketing strategy and its execution to delight consumers. Led teams during the start-up, consolidation and growth phase within major corporations.
I am currently retraining to fulfil my ambition of combining my passion for Marketing, Technology and for Food to generate value by exploiting the growth of digital marketing.
TU/e, Netherlands , TU/e, Netherlands
2000 - 2000
University of Modena, Italy , University of Modena, Italy
1994 - 1994
University of Modena , University of Modena
1994 - 1994
Consumer Product Research Manager
Philips Consumer Lifestyle , Eindhoven, Netherlands
March 2011 - March 2012
Lead the Consumer Product Research Center in the Innovation Site Eindhoven. Main responsibilities include:
- Ensure optimal translation of Consumer Insight into winning Product Propositions that delight our users
- Build and maintain the Consumer Product Research competence, including areas such as qualitative and quantitative consumer research methodologies, claim support, usability and user interface development
- Lead a team of ca. 10 professionals
Marketing Competence development
Global Technical Strategic Leader
Mars , Veghel, Netherlands
September 2007 - February 2011
Lead the Product Innovation strategy and the Project Portfolio implementation globally.
Manage project portfolio risk and establish world-class delivery organization. Oversee 10 R&D professionals as direct reports.
- Created the Innovation Pipeline through consumer driven strategy development
- Developed and organized team, implementing standardized industry best practices that supported and contributed to increase individual engagement and personal development, while achieving predetermined targets for project delivery.
- Established roles and responsibilities that clearly defined tasks and improved overall organization and team impact.
Strategic Brand Development
Global Project Leader
Unilever , Casalpusterlengo, Italy
June 2005 - August 2007
Lead the development strategy and global portfolio management of Household Cleaning Branded Products. Technical management of global innovation projects. Supply support for innovation deployment globally and alternative raw materials and packaging qualification. Excellent network both internally and externally
- Built teams locally and globally, managing directly 10 professionals and leading a cross-functional team of 15 professionals.
• The innovation strategy contributed to generating a 4 years consecutive growth, internally recognized as outstanding performance within Unilever.
• Complexity reduction of a portfolio comprising around 50 different product mixes in 10 strongholds
Technical Project Leader
Reckitt Benckiser , Mira, Italy
July 2004 - May 2005
Technical Service Support
Unilever , Vlaardingen, Netherlands
February 2000 - June 2004