Senior Network Engineer
Huawei , Kuala Lumpur
October 2011 - Present
• Awarded Technical Team Lead Position for Celcom Microwave Project. Position involves guarding the health of the MW network (nationwide) and to liaise with other Network PIC (Wireless, DWDM, Data Comm and etc) in order to ensure the well being of the network.
• Cross-Product exposure to get better understanding of the relation between elements in a network. Multiple product knowledge will greatly help me to achieve my goal of achieving Architect Level
• Support Trial Site for IDU Swapping in Sarawak Region and establish standard procedures and guidelines of the activity.
• Also established the guidelines on how to enable Adaptive Modulation during the trial in Sarawak
• Produce Quarterly Health Check Report for Celcom Microwave Project.
Manage Nationwide MW Network Health
Support 3rd Level Troubleshooting