ICT Services and Application Sales
Marketing Analysis and product manage
Product Life Cycle Management
Highly skilled marketing executive with extensive experience in ICT, Satellite TLC and new Media Markets including; marketing, sales, product development, partnerships, operations, IT and services. Extensive experience in strategy development, technology implementations, driving operational excellence and launching new products for business expansion.
• Business and technology discovering to conceive industry-leading products.
• Insight to develop and implement strategic philosophies while managing tactical objectives.
• Solid experience in all aspects of product marketing and product management launching products and services.
• Expertise in Strategic Marketing, Branding and Business Opportunity Analysis.
• Develops product and marketing strategies that boost revenues and market share.
• Balances technology, sales and marketing expertise to develop effective messaging.
• Total product life cycle management experience, having successfully taken multiple products from ideation through product launch with Profit and Loss responsibility.
• Very entrepreneurial, solutions-focused and results oriented with a repeated history of driving multi-million dollar sales and profit improvements.
• Extensive marketing and business development experience with a track record of establishing, managing, and shepherding customer and partner relationships to the next level.
I have a strong tendency to view technology as a strategic element in support of business, with the ability to analyze market needs and transforming them into service concept for technology platforms through awareness-business development and industrial research projects. I have a strong expertise in development of product and service business cases and formulation of business models (in particular with using Business Model Canvas System) and capabilities to identify opportunity of third-party funding (venture capital, private equity, government founding)
Stoa Business School
Executive MBA , Executive MBA
November 2004 - November 2004
Business Administration , Business Administration
March 1997 - March 1997
Marketing & Business Develpment Consultant
Remocean S.p.A. , Naples
May 2011 - January 2012
Start-up company (Italian National Research Counsel spin-off - partly owned by the group IntesaSanPaolo through the investment fund Atlante Ventures) focused on Wave Radar market (maritime safety and coastal surveilance) The Remocean system enables near real-time monitoring of the height of waves with high spatial resolution in a range of some kilometers from the radar sensor.
Sales & Business Development Consultant
System Management S.r.l. , Naples
February 2011 - January 2012
ICT System Integrator company.
- 2012 - business development area System Integration (Cloud Solutions - ICT and Egov solutions - Voice & Data intergration, Videosurveillance - IT Infrastructures (server consolidation, storage, etc.) for direct market and in partnership with Wind and Fastweb sales network;
- 2011 - marketing e product ELISA – Enhanced Lawful Interception System & Applications – a new integrated solution for lawful interception
Sales Director - BU Space&Maritime
ITS - Information Technology Services S.p.A , Naples
January 2009 - February 2011
Within this role I’m sales responsible of a new business unit, that has incorporated all the company skills in the area of space and satellite applications and services for customers in the Space and Maritime sector (both national and international institutional customers - ASI, ESA, Eumetsat, EMSA, Navy - and private - Thales Alenia Space, Telespazio, Vitrociset and shipping companies -).
In this BU I have the direct responsibility, , with a team of about 7 units, of sales, marketing and business development activities in the field of design and consulting services for customers (especially in Telecommunications and Navigation Area), development of software modules and applications for space customer (above ground stations for satellite systems) and Maritime (above Telecommunications applications, VSAT Services, Inmarsat Fleet broadband)
ICT Apps and servicesSales
Marketing & Business Development Director
ITS - Information Technology Services S.p.A. , Naples
February 2006 - December 2008
Responsible, with a group of 8 units, of all marketing and business development activities of company and its subsidiary ITS Maritime and Satellite Services (now named SIRM), with direct responsibility (with carry-functional the general direction of the group) on strategic policies and operational marketing, business development for executive and top customer. As part of the function I also coordinate the “innovation labs” group (area of research and development) to support definition of development of new ICT solutions and technological innovation, following the design phase and begin to develop new research projects for the definition o new products and solutions.
netStream S.p.A. - broadband Solutions , Naples
January 2002 - January 2006
netStre@m is a company active in providing multimedia solutions over broadband satellite (using own satellite hub based on skyplet technology and Telespazio Hub) and terrestrial network.
Within this role I have assumed responsibility for commercial management and business development for the product line and technological services (e-learning, business and corporate television, content distribution services for IP and mobile TV), multi-channel content production (ip television, mobile television), services for terrestrial digital and interactive television. Responsible for the development of strategic partnership agreements (Telespazio, Telecom Italy, IBM).
ITS - Information Technology Services S.p.A. , Naples
March 1999 - December 2001
Sales manager itallian enterprise market for broadband application area and CTI (Computer Telephony Integration) .
IDEA Solutions S.r.l. , Caserta
January 1997 - February 1999