Senior Service Delivery Manager
Microsoft , Nrussels
April 2010 - December 2011
Managing enterprise services within the no. 1 bank in Belgium (and part of a large and leading European group), focussing on providing added value for their business, IT architecture and Operations.
Nissan EMEA Service Improvement Programme Manager
CSC , Brussels - Paris
January 2010 - March 2010
To deliver an executive service improvement programme with clear and measurable goals and deliverables, reviewed at a monthly review meeting with the Nissan CIO, CSC Account Executive and Service Executive.
The programme focussed on 5 improvement areas (streams):
- Disaster Recovery for all Midrange services
- Server toolset deployment (monitoring, alerting and capacity&performance management)
- ODM: Operations Document Management
- Major Incident and Problem Management
- Innovation, with the help from the CSC regional Lead Architect
The programme ended with a very positive result and a SOW compliance result of above 96%, helping the Nissan business to align better with its IT operations.