Assistant Manager - Marketing
January 2011 - September 2012
- Brand development, Maintain corporate identity.
- Develop Marketing strategies and plan.
- Develop pricing strategy and maintain it.
- Implement a yearly campaign plan
- Support and monitor business UVP’s.
- Develop Sales strategy and targets.
- Monitor sales and react accordingly.
- Monitor Market trends and competitors.
- Study & maintains customer satisfaction and loyalty levels.
Pencil Advertising Company
April 2008 - December 2010
- Maintain established contact with the clients.
- Taking briefing from the client.
- Able to work on tight deadlines.
- Must have working knowledge of the latest design software always.
- Confers with clients for presentation regarding design background information, objectives, presentation approaches, styles, techniques, and related production factors.
- Demonstrate creativity and ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Formulates basic layout design concept and conducts research to select and secure suitable illustrative material.
- Conceptualize the idea and taking it up to the execution stage.
- Assigns and directs staff members to develop design concepts into art layouts and prepare layouts for printing.
- Reviews and presents final layouts to client or department head for approval.
- Consults with Creative Director.
Art Department Manager
Fahad Al-Marzouk Publishing Est.
June 2006 - March 2008
- Maintain clients relationship
- Taking briefing from clients.
- Manage jobs distribution and issuing project orders within the studio
- Formulates basic layout design concept after brainstorming with the team.
- Guide and supervise designers regarding design approaches and techniques.
- Reviews and presents final layouts to client for approval.
- Prepress preparation using the latest printing techniques.
- Coordinate with the production manager for any production clarification.