Sales and Account Management
I am a seasoned sales and marketing professional with management experience. My background has been molded through 13 years of proven success while in the employment with some of the largest and dynamic organizations. I also possess a business acumen and prowess, which is a product of the Business degree and Marketing master degree that I have earned, as well as from my roles in marketing, sales and management. My current objective is to utilize my experience and background for a company that offers opportunities for growth by achieving the company’s business goals and expectations.
University College Dublin
Marketing , Marketing
November 2012 - November 2012
Business Administration , Business Administration
August 1998 - August 1998
Senior Account Manager
Media Monitors , Singapore
August 2010 - October 2011
- Oversee Singapore operation and reporting to General Manager, South East Asia.
- Formulated sales and marketing plan in accordance to the corporate goals.
- Delivered effective, efficient and insightful products support to a large diverse portfolio of clients.
- Increased awareness and lead generation of qualitative analysis, specifically MM research powered by CARMA methodology.
- Identified clients requiring “strategic” servicing and successfully transition them across to the relevant strategic team.
- Supervised business support team to ensure corporate goals were met.
Assistant Country Manager
MediaBanc Sdn Bhd , Johor Bahru
August 2008 - October 2010
- Planned and managed A&P, marketing communication activities and budget.
- Conceptualized and managed new products launch to the target segmentation.
- Responsible for planning and management of product roadmap and provide leadership for successful conceptualization and feedback to R&D centre according to the customers’ need and expectation.
- Handled product development from concept, design, production, testing, and delivery platform with stakeholders.
- Maintained the company’s branding and portfolio and manage a wide spectrum of clientele from Government, Financial, IT, Telecommunication, Service, Partner, Media and Associations through field marketing and sales efforts.
Business Development Manager
MediaBanc Sdn Bhd , Johor Bahru
May 2005 - August 2008
- To develop and maintain the marketing & communication strategy onto B2B segmentations.
- Established interactions with other marketing and business development managers from different regions to leverage on successful marketing activities.
- Defined competitive pricing and marketing strategies to deliver higher brand awareness and market share.
- Organized new products launch, formulated business strategy by product mixes.
- Developed business plans and strategic framework to optimize company’s assets.
- Working collaboratively with higher management and cross-functional teams to reach business goals.
- Provided leadership to the business development team of 7 persons to drive sales and to ensure that sales objectives are met.
- Established business relationship & rapport with customers.
Account Development Manager
MCSB Systems (Johore) Sdn Bhd
October 2003 - May 2005
- Planned and analyzed product and market segmentations.
- Prospected for new customers and generated new sales for the Company through aggressive Cold-Calls.
- Provided technical advice on both hardware and software products to customers based on requirements.
- Prepared quotations, proposals and marketing materials.
- Organized new product launches through promotions and seminars.
- Managed Project Management between suppliers, internal partners and customers through the whole implementation and closing of projects.
Assistant Marketing Manager
Multicode Electronics Industries (M) Sdn Bhd , Johor Bahru
September 1999 - October 2003
- Formulated and implement marketing plan for overseas market, including Thailand, China, India and Singapore.
- Working closely with the operations team to ensure customers’ needs are realized and met.
- Identified and manage distributors in overseas market.
- To maintain and report on opportunities in the market regarding business and customer development.
- Developed and managed marketing portfolio including the corporate website, marketing literatures and etc to associate with the company branding.
- Planned and implemented product launch into the targeted segments.
- Reinforce and coordinated the marketing communication activities.
Market Research and Analytics
Business Development Officer
F&N COCA-COLA (M) SDN BHD , Johor Bahru
August 1998 - September 1999
- Identified market potentiality and opportunities through data mining and sites visit.
- Liaised and collaborated with the site owners and corporate for vending machines installation.
- Managed vending sales team day-to-day operation.
- Managed and analyze the sales trend and opportunities.
Supervising and Leadership