December 2010 - January 2012
- Spring-based Java game server programming
- Built tool suite for interfacing with java game server to ease internal development
- Development of PHP app framework for multiple social networks
Avalon Labs LLC
December 2009 - January 2012
• Developed a team-oriented to-do list using PHP, MySQL, and jQuery.
• Created a marketing-focused sales website with eCommerce support.
• Built a prototype for a mystery solving Facebook game.
Senior Web Developer
October 2006 - December 2009
Texas A&M University
September 2003 - August 2006
• Supervised and trained student workers in a large computer lab.
• Performed hardware and software support for students on PCs and Macs.
• Maintained printers, scanners and other office equipment.
Project Tech Analyst
June 2002 - December 2002
• Cataloged computer inventory across multiple large-scale work sites.
• Performed workstation upgrades, hardware troubleshooting and software support.
• Collaborated with other analysts to improve inventory procedures.
Freelance Web Developer
April 2001 - October 2006
• Planned, developed and launched the Overlord Management System (http://www.phpoverlord.com), a project management web application.
• Built team collaboration websites for various members of the indie game development community.
• Developed, hosted and maintained e-commerce, blog and community sites for multiple customers.
Senior Help-desk Representative
February 2000 - September 2001
• Performed phone support for customers of various internet service providers.
• Assisted customers with internet connectivity, home networking and billing support.
• Designed and developed a ticket-tracking system for escalated support calls.