Experienced events management (corporate and social) professional with focus on green event and meeting planning.
social and corporate event planning, green meeting planning, website development, branding, product launch, customer relations management, social media
Texas Wesleyan University
Mass Communications , Mass Communications
May 2008 - May 2008
Crowley High School
May 1996 - May 1996
Marketing & Events Coordinator
TMAC , Arlington
December 2007 - November 2012
• Plan, budget, coordinate, execute, follow-up and evaluate public events hosted by Texas Manufacturing Assistance Center (TMAC), Small Business Development Center and Cross Timbers Procurement Center
• Coordinate duties and responsibilities with student workers and other TMAC staff
• Analyze, track and report revenue and expenses related to public events
• Coordinate marketing efforts for events, regional products, and co-sponsored events
• Spearhead web efforts for marketing (social media and web 2.0 marketing tools)
• Generate and follow up with leads for services and events
• Accounts payable / receivable for all event related activities
• Superior problem solving abilities, strength in identifying the “win-win” scenario for both the customer and the company
• Superior customer service and relationship building skills
Alumni Relations Coordinator
Texas Wesleyan University School of Law , Fort Worth
August 2003 - November 2007
• Plan, budget, coordinate, attend, follow-up and evaluate every event hosted by the Alumni Association / Development office including but not limited to: Annual Association Meeting, Awards Banquet, Golf Tournament, Alumni Board Meetings, Alumni Networking Socials/Receptions (both locally and in other areas), and seminars.
• Coordinate duties and responsibilities with volunteer alumni committees and board members.
• Analyze, track and report revenue and expenses related to Alumni and Development events.
• Maintain law school Datatel database for alumni, donors, and vendors tracking all outgoing and incoming correspondence using database system and use internet research to find “lost alumni”
• Develop timeline, organize, and assist with alumni solicitation and participation in Annual Fund attempting to involve alumni in fundraising efforts.
Frost National Bank , Fort Worth
March 1999 - July 2003
• Coordinate seminars, group meetings, special events, development workshops, domestic and international air, hotel, and shuttle transportation, as well as negotiate group travel rates for group travel club
• Analyze and implement departmental operations and administrative procedures resulting in increased productivity. Including converting manual systems to computerized systems.
• Wire transfers, new accounts, account research and for new and existing customers
• Compile activity reports, records, and maintain files for accounts payable and receivable departments.
• Create and edit newsletters, advertisements, and brochures utilizing Microsoft Publisher, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word programs
• Developed and distributed all departmental correspondence