University of Waikato
Bacholar of Management Studies (honours)
March 1997 - March 2001
Senior Key Account Manger
Baycorp NZ Limited , Auckland
June 2014 - Present
• Establish long term relationships with current and new corporate and government partners to increase debt load, cross sales and profitability.
• Enhance the client relationship through facilitating strategic conversations, while at the same time get involved at a detailed technical level.
• Understand all industry issues. Ensure all internal teams understand the requirements and importance of each relationship to Baycorp.
Client relationship management
Debt management operation
Insoft New Zealand , Hamilton
July 2013 - May 2014
Insoft is a global software company based in Hamilton, New Zealand who have customers throughout Australasia who rely on their software application for the successful operation of their insurance businesses.
• Build go-to-market strategy for new cloud software
• Grow new sales offerings
• Develop marketing and communication strategy
• Identify new channel opportunities
• Provide relationship management for both existing & prospective customers
• Own channel partner relationships
Channel partnership development
Client account management
Direct international software sales
Sales and Marketing Manager
Wild Bamboo Ltd - Smart Information Systems , Hamilton
September 2011 - June 2013
Wild Bamboo is a passionate software and professional services company operating in the software as a service segment, marketing a client management application to community organisations in New Zealand, Australia, and the UK.
• Improved customer engagement and communication
• Increased total external sales
• Increased sales in international markets
• Developed brand exposure locally and internationally
Develop, execute and deliver annual sales strategy
Direct and indirect staff management
Global business development