Global Purchasing - Business Process Owner (BPO)
October 2010 - April 2012
- To leverage the Information system in order to deploy Schneider Electric purchasing policy & strategy and support to buyers in their job.
- To deploy and manage the global Information System (SAP based) according business needs for Purchasing department WW.
- To lead the corresponding business transformation
- To propose functional specifications / build and test evolutions / manage deployment priorities for Information Systems.
- To ensure data management organization and quality.
- In charge also of IS support, trainings and Competencies Master Plan.
[ 2011 Key figures :]
- 22,4 billion euros Group sales
- 100+ Countries
- 110,000+ employees
- Many applications (ERPs, eSourcing, eProc, dataware, BI,...)
Grenoble Ecole de Management
January 2005 - April 2012
Teaching "Acquisition and new technologies" at GEM (Grenoble - Fr), ESIAC & ESCA (Casablanca - Ma) and MDI (Algiers - Dz) for Purchasing Bachelor and Master :
▪ From SCM (Supply chain management) to Purchase management.
▪ From Purchasing to SRM (Supplier relationship management).
▪ More info : http://goo.gl/XYa0N
Purchasing Information System Manager
January 2005 - September 2010
To manage the global Information System business needs for Purchasing department in Europe.