Recruiting Agent recruiting for the hottest venture backed startups in Silicon Valley.
Communications and Philosophy , Communications and Philosophy
September 2002 - September 2002
KIXEYE , San Francisco
August 2012 - January 2012
Silicon Valley Talent , San Mateo
July 2012 - January 2012
Silicon Valley Talent is a boutique recruiting firm that works directly with the founders of early stage to late stage startups ($1M+ to Series C funded startups).
• Closed new client contract with an early stage analytics startup and helped place a Director of Marketing.
SAY Media , San Francisco
May 2012 - July 2012
Say Media is a modern media company working with the best editorial voices across key verticals - Style, Living, Food, and Tech. We are behind household names such as ReadWriteWeb, Kiplinger, Gear Patrol, Remodelista, xoJane, and Serious Eats.
• Recruiting mobile and software engineers for SAY Media.
January 2012 - June 2012
LoopTwo, a recruiting firm, is a subsidiary of VentureLoop, the world's leading career site for jobs at venture-backed companies.
• Recruiting all mobile game developers, front-end engineers, back-end engineers, software engineers, and top sales professionals for the fastest growing startups in the San Francisco Bay Area
• Sourced software engineers for One Kings Lane via SocialBound, NetAuthority.
September 2011 - October 2011
• Inbound and outbound sales advisor about online reputation management
• Recognized companywide by the VP of Customer Success for recruitment efforts
January 2011 - December 2011
• Recruited by Nappic Communications to evangelize about Nappic's FAMOUS formula and generate small business partnerships
Director of Business Development
Advanced IT Solutions Inc.
May 2009 - March 2010
• Increased sales by $250,000+ from contracts with the U.S Departments of Commerce & Energy for an IT firm via RFP/enterprise sales
December 2007 - December 2008
• Achieved $100,000 fundraising quota for Middle East sales expansion & developed sales and marketing strategic plans
Consultant & Campaign Manager
Boyle, Duboc & Winkler for Menlo Park City Council
August 2006 - November 2006
• Recruited a 50+ person volunteer team to walk door-to-door for over 1,000 hours to evangelize about our candidates
Deputy Coalitions Director
Californians for Schwarzenegger
April 2006 - June 2006
• Recruited 60+ community leaders to mobilize & speak to the 6M Asian voter market in 5 weeks for campaign win
Senior Political Advisor
Furious Integrated Training Systems Inc. (FITS)
March 2006 - February 2011
11/10-02/11 - VP Operations
01/10-11/10 - VP Community Development
03/06-01/10 - Senior Political Advisor
• Go-to person to find money, develop partnerships, source talent, and help develop the health and wellness product
Constituent Affairs Representative
Office of Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger
February 2006 - April 2006
• Represented the Governor and partnered with the California Health and Human Services Agency Secretary
Asian American Outreach Specialist
U.S Department of Education - Office of English Language Acquisition
August 2004 - January 2005
• Partnered with the Secretary of Education to deliver educational priorities to 2.6M viewers in 70+ media markets and worked with 1,000 leaders across 14 states