I'm Juliana Martina and I'm interested in fusing together Marketing, Design and Branding.
I have an industrial design bachelor degree and two post graduate degrees, one in commerce and the other in media. I also have more than 5 years work experience in marketing, design and online media focusing on tasks such as:
• Brand image enhancement;
• Engaging Digital Content;
• Wholesale Marketing;
• Marketing photoshoots;
• Online development projects;
• Product Development; and
• Graphic design.
I have worked in the UK, Australia, New Zealand and Colombia, which has allowed me to gain experience in different markets and cultures. In addition to professional skills this has placed me in a strong position for adaptation processes and changing dynamics.
Details of my experience can be seen below. My goal is to continually develop knowledge and skills, in a fun, useful and practical environment where new ideas are constantly valued. I love to be trusted with increasing responsibility and will always strive to deliver outstanding results.
I look forward to having an opportunity of meeting you and your team.
Best wishes... julianamartina.
Design and Commerce , Design and Commerce
November 2010 - November 2010
Digital Media & Fashion , Digital Media & Fashion
Marketing Assistant & Designer
Cooee Brands: Teddy & Friends, Citer Souvenirs, My Birthday Teddy , Sydney, AUSTRALIA
January 2009 - January 2010
• Seasonal design of plush soft toys and other ranges of products now on sale on Teddy & Friends and Citer Souvenirs websites and sold by Target, Australia Post, Luna Park, Sydney Opera House and Qantas. This included Qantas branded koalas as used by Oprah Winfrey and John Travolta.
• Creation of product specifications based on seasonal designs for sampling and product manufacturing at factories in the Far East.
• Management of marketing photo shoots of products for display within the online shop and print catalogue.
• Merchandising of the company’s products online through content management systems, including tracking online campaigns, optimising traffic and driving sales.
• Production and distribution of periodic/seasonal e-newsletters, mini-sites, other online promotional marketing material and print catalogues.
• Account management for large clients such as P&O, ensuring customised souvenirs, associated design development and product delivery.
Printed & online catalogues
Freelance , Australia, USA, Colombia & United Kingdom
January 2006 - June 2013
Ricardo Villegas Tafur • Elsa Bustamante • Australian Geographic • Singer • The Art Studio • Savy Graphics • Makepeace Towle Literacy Agency • RES Renewable Energy Systems • Scottish Cultural Centre Paris • FBH
Marketing Strategy & Concept Development
Graphic Design & Product Development
Marketing, Design and Digital Media
Vestimundo S:A - (Crystal - Punto Blanco) , Medellin, COLOMBIA
January 2006 - January 2008
• Complete development of advertising concepts for underwear and intimate apparel in conjunction with the design team, which were applied across the entire company.
• Complete concept development, launch and maintenance of the company's website from scratch.
• Team work and coordination with Marketing Director, Product Manager, Design, Sales, and Quality Assurance was required on a daily basis.
Graphic & Printed Design, Photo-shooting Scions, Concepts & Trends
Web creation, roll and implementation