Student of Modern Languages and Business Administration from the University EAN , qualified in methods to plan and implement general and specific operations and strategies that facilitate the achievement of the goals. I have hability to work in team and to design systems of process for relevant information to support management decisions objectively and reliably. I identify doing projects or functions that require commitment, professionalism, personal progress and fulfillment of goals.
Characterized by a proactive and positive customer service.
I count on the skills and knowledge for efficient performance in administrative positions , with great ease to adaptation new processes and assume tasks of responsibility.
Secretaria Ejecutiva , Secretaria Ejecutiva
- September 2004
Escuela Normal Superior
- November 1999
DIOCESIS DE FONTIBON , Bogotá
- January 2015
Executive secretary of Bishop Juan Vicente Cordoba Villota in the Diocese of Fontibon
PT INGENIERIA , Ibagué - Tolima
- December 2014
Assigned as the manager of work in Lerida Tolima with the following responsibilities:
- Study and staffing profile required as needed in the work.
- Conduct affiliations efforts, contributions, payroll, contracting suppliers, handling minor cash, minor purchases.
- Participate in the investigation of accidents / incidents as directed in company procedures.
- Assist in jobs allocated in the work by the director.
- Inform the manager about the anomalies of the work and its progress.
- Verification procedures in conjunction with the supervisor and HSE officers work.
- Manage the leaders of each area the progress report of the work.
- Participate in meetings between PT ENGINEERING and HOCOL and to review administrative and social issues.
- Accompany managerial inspections for generating corrective action and improvement.
- Attend and solve disagreements of officials.
- Perform reporting about overtime worked by officials.
- coordinate various administrative activities.
OLEODUCTO BICENTENARIO DE COLOMBIA , Bogotá.
- December 2012
Assigned as the manager for the auditing of the Araguaney Stations and Banadía Colombia Bicentennial Pipeline project with the following responsibilities:
- Coordinator of recruitment management
- To monitor document management.
- coordinate the transport of staff between stations of Banadia and Araguaney.
- Perform monitoring and control of budget.
- Perform quotes and negotiate with different suppliers of services procurement for the project.
- supply the administrative offices in field as needed.
- Participate in the administrative meetings of the auditing and project management for decision making.
- Monitoring quality processes.
- Conducting proceedings for recovery of services provided by the auditing
- Plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate all activities of administrative management according to the considerations and determinations of Oleoducto Bicentenario de Colombia.
LAVALIN - ITANSUCA , Bogotá
- September 2011
Secretary Executive Gas Transportation Project Cusiana - Cupiagua- Lavalin Itansuca.
- Management and control documentary, coordinate and ensure the proper management and custody documents file management such as: Policies, partial records of receipt, resumes, payroll levies and social security payments, memos, letters, releases etc.
- Make requests for provision of equipment and materials for the unit or department
- Coordinate passages formalities and transfer of staff to field.
- To manage and give process the correspondence .
- Develop memos , letters and minutes of meetings .
- Perform monitoring of commitments generated at regular meetings .
- Provide logistical support special activities.
- Fill out a variety of formats and document verification of subcontractor staff for field work ( HSE cards , payments, certificates for working at heights, driving licenses etc. ) .
- supervisor administrative assistance staff area .
ECOPETROL , Bogotá
- November 2010
Secretary executive - Superintendency of VIT projects - Ecopetrol SA
- Handling correspondence , receive, file , distribute and archive documents belonging to the Superintendency of VIT projects , receive, respond to and associated information to staff and the general public .
- Coordinate in accordance with instructions , meetings and events that leading manager must meet the relevant agenda and remembering commitments.
- Review prior to the approval of the documents.
- Coordinate with the areas in charge of maintenance of photocopiers and input supply .
- Monitoring and control of the legalization of travel of officials of the Superintendency , to do authorization request through the system traveler´s Superintendency and to coordinate their travel outside the city.