Creative and strategic problem solver with measurable outcomes for success. Communication, education, organizational capacity building, and advocacy are driving forces in my career.
Sociology and History
- December 2011
GSW @ Syneos Health , Toronto
• Overseeing pharmaceutical advertising projects for Boehringer Ingelheim and Novo Nordisk.
• Tracking projects from inception, through creative, quality control and final production.
• Assisting with building operational systems for the PM process.
• Maintaining operational documents, initial project management setup from briefs to vendors, media and docket numbers.
• Office resource management, research. and assisting with print studio production.
• Onboarding and training staff in Wrike Proje
Ryerson University , Toronto
• Produced multiple top speakers and two 2nd place ranking overall at JDCC Central and Quarterfinalists at the Canadian British Parliamentary Championships.
• Conveying complex information on multiple platforms, accounting for knowledge levels and learning styles.
• Guest lecturer in consulting case courses, providing strategies for Q/A, deck presentation, and communication style advice.
• Student knowledge inventory mapping to highlight gaps and facilitate deep dives for current events, new tec
Presentation and Speech Coaching
Operations and Project Manager
Science Everywhere , Toronto
- September 2018
• Managed day to day company operations, cultivated new clients and revenue-generating projects ranging from $1,500 to $10,000.
• Facilitated TV segment pitches for Daily Planet, live show content, and pilot development.
• Collaborated with prop makers, electronics experts, contractors, programmers, end-users, and scientists to produce unique and creative concepts in line with budgets, themes, and audiences.
• Designed and constructed 8 escape rooms producing prototypes, oversaw beta testing and
Operations Systems Building
Marketing and Content Creation
National Debate Coordinator
Upper Canada College , Toronto
- December 2016
• Maintained all administrative functions, communications, web development, donor relations, and was an ambassador for the McLeese Endowment.
• Project Lead for 50+ debate tournaments, conferences, and workshops; including finances, marketing, and post-event reporting.
• Relationship Manager for 17+ stakeholders including funders, sponsors, schools, corporations, nonprofits and government bodies.
• Managed budgets averaging $35,000+ and was accountable for final account reconciliation, cheque r