Genetics , Genetics
1996 - 1996
Nakashima International, Inc. , California USA, Tokyo Japan, Seoul South Korea
June 2000 - June 2012
• For the private Chinese tourism investment group designed a 0.8km2 theme park named 'Dino Planet'.
• For private Chinese investment group designed a 16km2 multi-purpose resort destination named 'Harmony'.
• For Universal Studios and Steven Spielberg’s Amblin Entertainment, produced the THEA award winning 'Jurassic Park Institute Tour', a mobile educational theme-park attraction based on the movie 'Jurassic Park'. Show exhibited in Tokyo Japan and Seoul South Korea.
• For Walt Disney Pictures, provided the exhibition content for the exhibition accompanying the 'Dinosaur' movie world premiere at the El Capitan Theatre on Hollywood Blvd.
• For the Singapore Science Centre, provided exhibition content for the 'Dinosaur Alive' exhibition.
Online Marketing Analyst
Zentropy Partners (digital marketing agency now part of MRM Worldwide) , Los Angeles California USA
May 1999 - May 2000
Developed online marketing strategies, search engine optimization strategies and supported the effort the make the company a global digital marketing agency.
Search Engine Optimization
University of California, San Francisco, Ph.D. Didier Stainier Lab , San Francisco California USA
May 1997 - July 1998
Conducted molecular biology techniques (in vivo, in vitro, in silico) to supported the effort to understand vertebrate cardiovascular development using the zebrafish model system.
Human Genome Centre, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, M.D. Ph.D Michael Palazzolo Lab , Berkeley California USA
August 1994 - August 1995
Conducted molecular biology techniques (in vivo, in vitro, in silico) to supported the effort to develop and refine a clone-by-clone genome sequencing strategy