Business (Business InforSys) , Business (Business InforSys)
Participant of BootCamp: Light Up 2011
Viet Youth Entrepreneurs (VYE) , Ho Chi Minh
August 2011 - August 2011
One of 100 selective chosen students nationwide to attend an extensive one-week training from Prof. Tom Kosnik, Stanford University, Silicon Valley based on Gear Up framework.
- Generated ideas for a start-up, got right people for a team, identified needs of customers, created innovative solutions, applied Canvas business model & Blue Ocean strategy, identified potential partners, competitors and went global
- Prepared and pitched start-up ideas to judges
TakingITGlobal , Ontario, Canada
July 2011 - October 2011
- Inform, improve and enhance member experience by creating an engaging platform, boost member participation and encourage members to use TakingITGlobal (TIG) as a networking hub.
- Serve as source of expertise, insight, and innovation from TIG members by providing suggestions and input to help direct TIG towards enhancing member engagement, member experience and local/regional community integration
Participant of Asia Pacific Youth Forum
March 2011 - March 2011
One of selected 200 youths in Ho Chi Minh City to join Asia Pacific Youth Forum(23/03/2011) with 250 youths from the 20 countries in Asia Pacific, Europe, America and Africa
One of the best three youths rewarding by AC Nielsen for having outstanding performance:
- Teamwork and collaborate with international youths to demonstrate solution for AC Nielsen case study and present the solution to the crowd of over 150 participants, judges and company representatives.
Leader Volunteer Recruitment Group 7
RMIT International University Vietnam
October 2010 - July 2011
11 groups of volunteer to perform marketing activities and events for RMIT.
- Managed a group of 30 volunteers in order to provide university, courses information; responded answers to high school students and counseled English students to choose Higher Education program.
- Allocated tasks to volunteers for each event; tracked event process; solved problems of absent volunteers, break preparation and overlapped responsibilities on event day
- As a result, RMIT Open Day 2011 and 10 high school tours were successful conducted.
RMIT Community Action Network (CAN)
July 2010 - May 2011
Volunteer for many events:
- Loreto Fest 2010
- BBGV Fun Run 2010
- Saigon Cycle Challenge 2011
Staff- Students Consultative Commitee
February 2010 - October 2011
- Gather ideas, perspectives from students for RMIT’s research projects and improvement by facilitating focus group, collecting feedback, distributing surveys.
- Facilitated and led English students in open focus group with prepared questionnaires in order to gather perspectives and input for Intranet launching. Built a large network in RMIT community and persuaded students to involve in feedback, surveys.
- Help RMIT to improve education quality and IT department to successfully launch the new Intranet
January 2010 - January 2010
Translator for Australian nurses while they are working in VietNam Hospital
Article about the AVVRG 2010 volunteer
[ref] http://www.rmit.edu.vn/46_1303_ENG_HTML.htm [/ref]
RMIT Vietnam Business Club
September 2009 - February 2011
Core member of marketing team for Career Day 2009 and Career Week 2010
- Attracted students to participate in the event by implementing innovative marketing activities through combining interactive games on computer and tradition direct marketing
- Created applications from Power Point with event related information, guided volunteers and students to interact with the game which resulted in successful engaging over 2000 students.
RMIT International University Vietnam
August 2009 - October 2011
Bachelor of Business (Business Information System) - BP138
Gain knowlegde and experience in:
+ Hard & Soft System Methodology
+ Basic Database Concept (phpMyAdmin)
+ Programming Language (vb.net, Java)
+ Project Management
+ System & Business Analysis
+ Basic Business (Marketing, Accounting, Statistic, Micro, Macro, Commercial Law)
Participate in a lot of activities in many clubs: Career Day 2009, Career Week 2010, Earth Day 2011.
Volunteer for many internal activities: Leader of Volunteer Recruitment Group, Staff- Students Consultative Commitee of BIS Major.