Business , Business
June 2004 - June 2004
Analyst E-Business Intelligence
L'Oréal Canada , Montreal
July 2011 - March 2012
- Etablish web analytics best pratices across L'Oreal Canada
- report accuracy; deliver on time, analysis and recommandation
- Responsible for analytics tool
- Define web analytics road map vision
- Analyze and recommend on revenu oppotunities
- Recommandation on online purchase cycle and conversion funnel
- Identify challenges and opportunities from digital channel
- Provide web intelligence
- Identify challenges and key solution for specific digital marketing campaign
- Educate and train marketing analyst on web analytics basic
- Etablish and communicate web analytics guideline
Geekbecois.com , Montreal
January 2009 - March 2012
- Blogging on technology, gadget and video games.
- Coordinate web strategies such as SEM, SEO and social media
- Manage team of bloggers
- Business development
Interactive marketing advisor
TD Insurance , Montreal
April 2008 - July 2011
- Support and follow-up web projects such as newsletter, landing page, microsite, interactive marketing campaign, web banner ...
- Gather the necessary resources for the projects
- Coordinate stages of quality control with the QA team
- Content validation
- Data analysis
Coordinator, Information Services
Osler, Hoskin & Harcourt LLP , Montreal
March 2007 - April 2008
- Supervise the IS Team in Montréal to meet firm standards in the delivery of IS services including the installation, configuration and repair of all computer applications, computer hardware, infrastructure and computer security, voicemail and telephone systems.
- Plans, coordinates and implements network changes under the direction of the Network Manager in Toronto.
- Provide application support, which involves the installation of new software and configuration of software integration integration of electrical wiring and maintenance of all network hardware within the Montreal system.
- Liaisons on a weekly basis with numerous Toronto IS persons specifically Network Manager and Operations Supervisor in Toronto. Leads the project planning process in Montréal for all major IS related Projects that the firm is implementing.
- Management of employees (continuous training, vacation schedule, hiring ... ).