Process-minded young professional seeking to apply proven leadership skills, entrepreneurial spirit and penchant to nurture diverse customer relationships in a Junior BA/management consulting role.
Call Centre Supervisor
Quality Underwriting Services Ltd.
January 2012 - June 2012
• Document training manual, collaborating with V.P. of Technology, Senior V.P. of Marketing and front-line employees; including processes and procedures
• Develop Process Improvement initiatives through participation in the Best Practice Committee
• Manage workflow of 6-10 call centre representatives
• Facilitate efficient work flow of call centre
• Train and evaluate new hires
Program Administrator/Science Teacher
Maple Leaf Educational Systems
August 2008 - August 2011
• Gathered learning requirements by managing Canadian and foreign communication streams
• Mapped “as-is” learning process and identified gaps
• Designed and implemented internationally enriched academic program using MS Excel and MS Project to structure, identify and communicate program scope, allocate resources and set achievement milestones
• Monitored key academic progress by creating diverse evaluation instruments
• Presented analysis and recommended improvement strategies in quarterly reports
• Delivered scientific content in Microsoft PowerPoint presentations and created corresponding training documents using MS Visio.
• Increased annual production revenue 100% by seeking innovative streams of revenue and re-engineer marketing strategies
• Pioneered cultural engagement function that generated 15,000.00 RMB net after 3 years by managing budget and international cross-functional teams
Trilingual Administrative Coordinator
July 2007 - August 2008
• Managed highly confidential sales flows ($7.5 million in property sales) by scheduling appointments with potential clients, organizing purchase records and processing transactions
• Increased payroll process efficiency
• Enhanced day to day work flows by providing back office support, front office appearance and elevated client’s experience with a warm and positive attitude.
Mobile Software Development Intern
July 2005 - August 2005