- Four years of experience in clinical and medical research. Experience within the biotech industry including R&D environment.
- Experience in supervising and managing projects.
- Able to work within a small but quickly improving structure.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Autonomous and proactive. I am open-minded, flexible and have a strong sense of service.
- Abilities to organize and to prioritize workflow and to meet established time frames.
Biomedical Engineering , Biomedical Engineering
June 2008 - June 2008
IBA , Louvain-La-Neuve
August 2010 - January 2012
Managing international and technical projects for Proton Therapy centers:
- Lead and supervise in-house teams and international subcontractors to deliver products on time
- Participate in the creation of the budget
- Go on site to test and debug our product
- Review and validate technical documents (requirements, test procedures,…)
- Meet with customers to define the product they need
- Demonstrate our products to new customers
The goal is to develop and maintain a Patient Positioning Systems using any imaging technique such as fluoroscopy, CTs, MRIs and X-rays. It involves traveling abroad 30 % of the time.
Biomedical System , Brussels
August 2008 - August 2010
-Assist and lead the continued development and direction of the Imaging database, medical viewer and analysis applications.
-Supervise international projects
-Study Center Management and Client Communication. This includes: site qualification, site training and site support.
-Meet with clients to develop the user requirements necessary for applications development in support of assigned projects.
-Assist in discussions and presentations when necessary to support business development efforts.
-Follow guidelines consistent with Good Clinical Practices and internal Standard Operating Procedures.
-Write key documents for the set up of clinical trials
-Create and assist in the validation documentation of the applications created.
-Provide assistance in training clients and department personal on applications and systems use within the division and specific projects.
Research Assistant (internship)
UCL , Louvain-La-Neuve
August 2007 - January 2008
-Python/Fortran/C++ programming to support and create custom application.
-Validating CFD (Computational Fluid Dynamics) programs.