I've been an entrepreneurial leadership in a wide variety of settings for more than 17 years with a strong link in innovation and online business strategy.
My expertise covers international management, creative industries, international business consultancy, Inbound marketing and lead generation strategies.
I'm a passionate about coaching and organizational behavior, and I hold a Master Practioner certificate in NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) and a Commercial Management degree.
Import and export, strategic development, product management,international business, costumer relationship, business model, startups, web technologies, CRM, inbound marketing
Startup Boards Advanced , Startup Boards Advanced
December 2012 - December 2012
Commercial Management , Commercial Management
December 2008 - December 2008
Startup Leadership Program , Beijing
September 2012 - February 2013
Startup Leadership Inc is a not-for-profit organization founded in 2006 in Boston, USA, that is focused on entrepreneurial education. Its flagship program is the Startup Leadership Program (SLP) which brings together entrepreneurs in cities around the world, and provides an education and lifelong network.
OvermediaCast , Brazil/London
February 2012 - April 2013
In charge of European marketing commercial strategy.
OvermediaCast is a deeper video analytics that measure audience profiles and behaviors through different video sharing platforms. The company tracks more than 6 million of video sessions per month and has 800,000 video publishers as users. OvermediaCast is integrated into two big video platforms: YouTube and Videolog.tv.
Global Sales and Technology Leader
Baumann Consultancy Network , Beijing
June 2011 - February 2013
- Setting up all communication strategy and social media networking
- Implementing online CRM and Project Management programs
- Restructuring the Sales department
- Strategic development of a new service model applied in Brazilian market
- Implementing a new innovative e-commerce platform to sell the company's services online.
- Creating inbound strategy marketing campaigns
- Managing sales for Brazilian clients interested in the Asian market.
- Developing several staff training programs
Founder and Publisher
Cenario Cultural Magazine , João Pessoa, Brazil
October 2008 - June 2011
- Creation, development and management of all project.
- Setting up the company to launch one of the most important entertainment off line magazine in northeast of Brazil.
- Helping several small and medium size agents as musicians, bands, cultural producers and etc to promote freely their events.
- Engaging a great audience through social media
- Linking big companies, sponsor and advertisement agencies to a specific public
Copex Distribuidora , Belo Horizonte, Brazil
April 2004 - December 2006
- Copy machine supply retail company focused in small and medium size clients.
- Setting up all business: managing staff, suppliers, clients and marketing
Sales Representative - SOHO Channel
Xerox , João Pessoa, Brazil
March 2000 - October 2001
Setting up business with wholesales, magazines and department stores in northeast of Brazil.