Field Marketing Rep
September 2012 - November 2012
• Assisted management with logistical and administrative operating functions including materials ordering, shipments, field audits and database management.
• Used Experiential, Shopper and Promotional Marketing to understand consumer’s behavior to develop Promotional programs that both drive sales and build brand equity.
July 2011 - August 2011
AEG Live, Denver, CO
Market Research, July 23rd 2011 – August 23rd 2011
AEG Live is a Subsidiary of Anschutz Entertainment Group, one of the leading providers of live entertainment and sports in the world. AEG Live is dedicated to all aspects of live entertainment and multi-media production. AEG Live is comprised of touring, festival, exhibition, broadcast, merchandise and special event divisions, fifteen regional offices and owns, operates or exclusively books thirty-five state of the art venues.
• Market research
Red Light Management
May 2011 - August 2011
Red Light Management is an Artist management firm. Current roster includes: Alicia Keys, Dave Matthews Band, Faith Hill, One Republic, John Denver’s estate and around 100 other musicians.
• Assisted with budget management and contract processing
• Researched on media industry trends
• Aided marketing efforts and gathered materials and information for marketing campaigns
• Helped develop plans to increase brand penetration, pricing strategies and advertising projects
January 2010 - January 2011
Vivax Pro-painting, Littleton, CO
Marketing Assistant, March 22nd 2010 – January 31st, 2011
Vivax Pro Painting is a residential painting contractor. In 2010 Vivax was honored as No. 292 on the Inc. 500 Fastest Growing Companies list based on a three-year growth of more than 1,000 percent
• Provide administrative support for Business Affairs department
• Answered phones, maintained schedules
• Organized and maintained filing system
• Assisted in content management, data entry, sorting and research
Assistant Media Planner
August 2008 - June 2009
Advantage Golf, Centennial, CO,
Assistant Media Planner August 1st 2008 – June 30th 2009
Advantage Golf is a golf tournament booking service specializing in the promotion of the PGA and LPGA tour.
• Researched target audience, television viewing, reading habits and lifestyles.
• Met with senior advertising planner assistant, clients and account executives in order to understand client’s needs and expectations.
• Worked with the creative teams to develop an appreciation and understanding of their roles in the process.
• Research projects related to projects in development, production and post
• Helped with the reseller partner recruiting efforts. Which included sending and responding to emails, manage direct response, phone follow-up
• Prepared a weekly status report for the weekly meetings