High creativeness in leading projects
Assertive communication to internal and external team
Detail focused and quick adaptation to new environment and tools
Foreign Trade University
External Economics , External Economics
August 2008 - August 2008
Senior Executive, Client Service - RMS
The Nielsen Company , Ho Chi Minh
March 2011 - November 2012
- Retailer Service: provide services of Market Intelligence, Data Analysis, Retail Industry, Shopper Study to key Modern Trade retailers in Vietnam (North and South) as well as on-site service (working and consulting in clients' offices) and Recruit new Retailer for cooperation.
- Business Development: incremental projects in Retailers, Merchandising and FMCG clients.
- Merchandising Service: Nielsen Vietnam Champion of Spaceman - a Nielsen software creates layouts of products in stores. Manage wide ranges of clients from FMCG to Modern Trade Retailers with Basic - Advanced Functional Training, Project for Regional Nielsen.
- 2 Silver awards and other rewards in internal competition and business development.
- Employee of First Half 2012
- Promoted to Senior Executive in October 2012.
Intertek , Ho Chi Minh
January 2010 - November 2012
ETL is a safety certificate for electronic and gas devices which are exported to the U.S.
- Inspection: required strong skill of systematic thinking as well as thoughtfulness in communication to maintain relationship with international manufacturers.
- Client Service: relationships can be very helpful for inspection session and improve reputation of certificate body.
- Freelancer as ETL Inspector for 3 years, in charge of Intertek Vietnam ETL Inspections (in nationwide) with Initial Factory Assessment and Quarterly Follow-up services.
- Certified ISO Lead Auditor by Bureau Veritas Vietnam.
Vien Tan Co., Ltd , Ho Chi Minh
April 2008 - December 2010
- Vien Tan is an IT solution provider of GPS technology and accuracy measurement.
- Project Coordinator required understanding of system operation from input, process, output to better monitor project stages from hardware to firmware and end user software.
- Client Services: managing relationship with clients via appropriate support and training.
- Business Development: engage with client via Business Introduction and sharing session on How to apply GPS solutions into Transportation Management.