• Product management: Deep experience in managing product requirements, market analysis, product adoption, and integrating with product development organization.
• Solution Concept to Execution: Unique competency in translating business issues into customer solutions including opportunity identification, requirements development, software development management, delivery, support, and analysis.
• Innovative Application of Technology: Unique capability to understand capabilities of technology to solve a particular business problem or create business opportunity.
• Product development: Full lifecycle experience in scoping, designing, developing, deploying, and supporting enterprise scale business application, using both waterfall and agile development methodologies.
• Strong project and team management skills on highly complex projects with rapid results.
Strategy and Marketing , Strategy and Marketing
July 2010 - July 2010
Guru Nanak Dev Eng College
B.Tech - CSE , B.Tech - CSE
June 2002 - June 2002
Guru Nanak Public School
May 1998 - May 1998
Program/Product Manager - Enterprise Group
WinShuttle , Chandigarh
July 2010 - January 2012
Launched two new (1.0) products in Licensing and SAP domain, WinShuttle Connect 1.0 and WinShuttle Server 1.0. Successfully managed OEM relationship with external software provider. Managed multiple releases of existing software technology, including two major releases for WinShuttle Central. Drove market requirements and strategic planning for major overhaul of the WinShuttle Enterprise Solutions. Worked with the North America Presales/Sales Solution Consulting team and provided deal support. Performed Social Media Market Analytics. Speaker at WinShuttle User Group conferences. Set up measurable KPIs and process improvements to enable transparent reviews, improvement in code quality and inducing accountability and responsibility within the teams.
Lead Software Engineer
Adobe System , Noida
January 2008 - August 2009
Lead Software Engineer for Kuler.adobe.com and Pro Web Gallery. Launched and managed kuler.adobe.com color theme site. Worked with the Product Management team for Requirement Analysis and User Interface Design. Worked on designing and creating an analytics engine to monitor the online behavior of users on kuler.com. Implemented a complete monitoring system - Nagios to diagnose any site level issues. Led the efforts to test all the public API’s for the site along with setting up performance test suites to identify any future bottlenecks in the system. Managed the complete deployment infrastructure for the site. Involved in designing an infrastructure for – PlugPlug and CSXS Library that allowed Point Products like Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign etc. to interact with flash panels.
Software Release/Quality Engineer, Adobe Stock Photos
Software Quality Engineer
Adobe Systems , Noida
June 2005 - January 2008
Software Release/Quality Engineer for Adobe’s first SaaS Product – Adobe Stock Photos. Managed the complete release engineering process (Automated Build and Installer Creation on Windows and Mac) and was a part of the release engineering team for Creative Suite 3 and 4. Successfully drove consensus on business needs across diverse stakeholders, including product teams, geographies, functional areas and external vendors (Digital River, Getty Images and HP Mercury. Presented multiple papers at Adobe Tech Summit.
Software Quality Engineer
Quark Media House , Mohali
January 2003 - June 2005
Worked as a White Box Test Engineer on Quark Data Integration Toolkit. Lead a team of 4 quality engineers on Quark Image Engine and Quark Workflow Engine. Worked with the product manager to refine the requirements. Performed root cause analysis of recurrent issues reported by the support team. Interacted with various teams in Quark to increase the usage of Quark Image and Workflow Engine as a common component. Implemented RUP in the team.