I am a Mechatronics Engineer focused on DWH and Big Data with experience in handling successful work teams. My experience has been shaped through years of proven success, while in employment in some of the largest and most influential organizations. I also have a visionary mentality and the skill that is the product of the degree in mechatronics engineering. My goal is to apply my experience and knowledge to a company that offers me growth opportunities.
U. del Valle de México
Ingeniería Mecatrónica , Ingeniería Mecatrónica
- December 2010
DWH Consultant - Professional Services
Teradata México , Mexico City
- January 2015
• Define the application requirements for several developments using Teradata tools.
• Develop, implement and validate the design of applications with Teradata tools.
• Develop and test the semantic layer, reports and support BI tools (Business Applications).
• Participate in the verification of applications.
• Support the design of data warehouses and integration efforts, including data provision and transformation, logical / physical / semantic modeling
COCA-COLA FEMSA , Mexico City
- October 2011
• Inventory realization.
• Management of unionized personnel.
• Implementation of quality systems.
• Route Counting.
• Unloading and loading of merchandise.