I am a seasoned developer with strong web and database skills using Microsoft technologies. My technical background has been molded through years of proven success while being employed by successful organizations. I also possess a strong service oriented mentality to access and meet the needs of my customers. Additionally, I regularly accept the role of project manager for my small-to-mid-sized projects. My current objective is to utilize my experience and background for a company that offers opportunities for growth by achieving the company’s business goals and expectations.
WSFS Bank , Wilmington, DE
August 2002 - January 2012
- Responsible for implementing the ongoing development of the company's corporate web site and intranet web site.
- Collaborate with management, business units and IT department to determine web site’s purpose, functions, requirements and long-term strategy.
- Work with internal or outside developers and business units to evaluate vendors.
- Monitor web server and site technical performance.
- Design, develop and maintains SQL Server databases.
- Circulate efficient and accurate reporting, detailing results of each web marketing campaign and possible improvement.
- Compile and write documentation of program development and subsequent revisions, inserting comments in the coded instructions so others can understand the program.
- Responsible for preparation of system requirements, analysis and design.
- Frequent interaction with clients across multiple business units for data integration needs analysis, requirements gathering, and implementation follow-up.
EPX , New Castle, DE
May 2001 - August 2002
- Develop new Web applications using the latest Microsoft technologies.
- Maintain company-wide Intranet, allowing data manipulation for each internal staff member.
- Maintain and enhance existing Web applications and all internal systems are integrated.
- Perform complete testing of Web applications unit and system, engaging users as necessary.
- Conduct all user acceptances testing, and report results.
- Design and implement user-driven templates, databases and interfaces for ease of use.
- Develop database-driven Web interfaces for rapid, real-time information sharing.
- Develop external Web portals allowing users to input and retrieve accurate information.
- Participate in dynamic priority setting sessions as the summer season unfolds.
Citibank , New Castle, DE
March 2000 - May 2001
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents moderately complex PEGA Systems.
- Creates appropriate documentation in work assignments such as program code, and technical documentation.
- Designs systems and programs to meet complex business needs. Prepares detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
- Gathers information from existing systems, analyzes program and time requirements. Assists project manager in preparing time estimates and justification for assigned tasks.